5

Malik

BRAZIL

"Malik! Let's go!" Aya sa akin ng kakambal kong si Maximillan. Maglalaro kami dapat sa hardin ng aming bahay ngunit naisip ko munang magpaalam sa aking mga magulang. As I went to their room, I saw my parents kissing.

I was five years old then and kissing to me was just plain repulsive! I thought it was conspicuously and outrageously grossed! But, when I caught my Mae (Mama) and Papai (Papa) kissed, I began to be curious why someone could enjoy exchanging saliva with someone else? I thought that it was not sanitary. So, being curious as I was, I asked Mae. She laughed but graciously accommodated my query and explained that it was because she loved Papai.

"And love is when I kissed your father's lips and it tasted sweet!" She added.

I didn't understand what she said and wanted to ask further. You know a kid who had never-ending questions? Yep, that was me.

But having playful brothers bothering us, Mae and I were not able to to continue this mind-boggling question, because I had to leave to play with my other brothers. Just like me, my brothers missed out on the advantage of kissing until we were about thirteen years old and we had a freagin' hot thirty four years old nanny. This was when Mae died. Papai hired a nanny because he went zombie mode and couldn't take care of us.

Hinding- hindi namin makakalimutan ng mga kapatid ko ang nanny namin. She was a plus size gorgeous woman. Siya ang nagbukas ng ibang mundo para sa akin at sa mga kapatid ko! She was like a goddess to us, and we even fought over for her attention, which she enjoyed a lot. Imagine two thirteen years old and two twelve years old boys vying for her attention, time, and perhaps love? She was the object of our affection. Gulo talaga yun sa bahay! Because of that, she came up with the most brilliant plan-- a group s*x! She would lie down on our study table naked, and my brothers and I would alternate to enter and fill her, while the others in waiting would either be fondling her huge mama breasts, while she would fellate one of us, and while stroking our lengths with her hands. She was a fantastic multi-tasker, and was just awesome! So awesome. Come to think of it, I wished all girls were like that cool-- yung confident, assured of herself, hindi clingy, and just goes for it when she feels like it. I just find it a pity that some girls would put aside her needs and wants just to please her man. My kind of girl would be someone who knows what she wants, and gets it, because she wanted it for herself and it pleased her.

So going back to the our nanny. She was our secret, and we were hers, which made it more exciting for us. One thing that she did not allow us to do to her though was to kiss her on the lips. She said she was reserving that for the man of her dreams. And we respected that, though I wasn't sure what was the big deal about kissing her. Anyway, our rendezvous lasted for a year. Nag-resign ang nanny namin dahil sumama na ito sa isa sa kaibigan ng aming Papai na biyudo. Mabuti na rin iyon na sumama siya sa kaibigan ni Papai dahil gumanda ang kaniyang buhay.

I've never kissed a girl, until a classmate of mine, who liked me kissed, me before we had s*x. Foder! (F*ck!) Had I known that kissing would lead to my over-the-top favorite past time, which was getting laid, I would have kissed all the beautiful ladies in our neighborhood! Biro lang, pero puwede rin naman totohanin. Wala naman akong mashadong pakialam sa opinyon ng iba.

I enjoyed being a bachelor. Sa aming magkakapatid ay ako ang pinaka-happy go lucky, kaya naman ang aking Papai at Kuya Matteo ay ako ang pinakatinututukan. Pine-pressure na ako ng aking ama na mag-seryoso. Kung hindi ay ititigil na nito ang aking allowance. I had a deadline. Timing naman na natagpuan namin ang matagal na naming nawawala at nag-iisang pinsan na si Shayla Pontes. She was about to get married, and we flew all the way from Brazil to see her. That was when I met Jackie Alberto, my 'chubbeshy' as I call her now. She was one of my cousin's best friends.