Chapter 44

"I wish I didn't have to go" Jensen says and kisses me "Me too but they are waiting for you" I say and I kiss him "I know" he says and kisses me again. He moves his hand up and down my thigh "Ok, you are already getting late" I say "I'm gonna be quick, I promise" he says and kisses me again "Fine" I say and he gets on top of me taking his t-shirt off. "This will never stop being sexy and hot as hell" I say and he smiles. I pull him to me and I kiss him.
_______________

The other day Gen and I went for a walk with the kids. "Jared didn't come home this weekend?" I ask her "He did but he flied to Vegas yesterday because he went to visit a friend" she says and I nod "Well, Jensen came home and we had sex for the first time in months. God, I didn't believe that I could miss it so much" I say "None of us do" she says and I nod "He left yesterday for Vancouver because there was an issue with the episode that he is directing and today he's fly to Vegas" I say.

I take my phone out of my pocket and I see some messages from Jensen

I love you so much (Y/N)
You are the best thing that ever happened to me
You and our kids
I love you so much baby and I'm sorry if I ever hurted you
And if something happens to me, I want you to move on
Don't worry, I'm not gonna be mad

The last two messages made me really worried. I call him but he doesn't pick up. I call him again but it goes to voicemail "Is everything ok?" Gen asks "I don't think so" I say worried "Look" I say and I show her the messages "And now he is not picking up. But he is supposed to be still on the plane. What if there is something wrong with the plane? Oh my God, what if--" "Hey, hey, calm down. Look at me. He is flying with Misha and Richard so try to call them first before panicking" she says and I nod.

I call them but no one answers. "Listen to me, I'm gonna take Jack home and you are gonna get the first fight to Vegas" she says trying to keep me calm "No, I can't do that" "Yes, you can. My babysitter is already on her way to my home because I have an appointment later" "Are you sure?" "Yes" "Ok, let's go to your house, then I'll go to my house, I'll take the keys to the car, the emergency suitcase and I'll leave" I say and she nods.
_______________

I arrived in Vegas and I pulled my phone out as soon as I landed but there was no missed calls or new messages which made me even more worried. I called a thousand more times but there was still no answer. When I took my suitcase my phone rings. "Jensen?" I ask immediately "Yes, it's me. I'm ok" he says "What happened? Where are you?" I ask "The plane had an issue. To be exact an engine exploded and we had to make an emergency landing. Everybody is ok and we are currently in Portland. And I need to ask you something" he says "I'm listening" I say trying to sound calm. I'm sure he had a pretty scary experience and I won't be helping if I freak out right now.

"Do I get on a plane to Vegas or I drive?" he asks. I take a deep breath and take a second to think. "You get back on the horse. You don't let an one-time accident drag you down" he says "Thank you. I love you" "I love you too. I'll see you in Vegas" I say "See you" he says and hangs up. I take a deep breath and I walk to the exit of the airport. There I spotted Jared "Hey, Gen told me what happened and I figured that you could use company" he says and hugs me "Thank you for coming" I say.

We pull away "I just talked to Jensen and he asked me if he should get a plane to Vegas or drive. I told him to take the plane but what if I was wrong? I can't lose him Jared. He is my rock, my everything" I say and a tear escapes my eye. Jared cups my cheeks and wipes my tears "I know. You might not see this but you are his rock too. That's why he called you. He needed courage so he asked you. Let's not think about these things now, ok? Let's be optimistic" he says and I nod "You're right. Thank you" I say and I hug him. "Let's go to the hotel now and we'll wait for them there" he says and I nod.