Learning more

The group had made it far already into the city.
It was a surprise considering they were traveling on foot.
"Ochako's hiding something", Mina whispered to Kirishima.
"How do you know?"
"Well, whenever we say something about the Life Note, then she acts like it was her dad that left her years ago. Something's up."
"You're overreacting. I'm sure it's nothing. Besides, it's not manly to pry into someone else's business."
"You know, you're cute when you talk about being manly", said Mina in a seductive tone.
Kirishima was blushing.
"Now is not the time for silly antics! We are on a mission!", exclaimed Iida.
"Way to ruin the mood", mumbled Mina.
Meanwhile, Ryuk looked over at Kaminari, and flew over to him.
"You know, Denki. I thought you'd be one of the people not to come along. What is your reason?"
"Oh, um, nothing!", said Kaminari, who was startled by Ryuk's sudden appearance behind him.
"Oh really? Because I think you've got a crush."
"No I don't!"
Ryuk chuckled and looked at Jirou.
"It's that girl, isn't it? She's your crush? Very unique. Not like most girls."
"Shut up!", snapped Kaminari. "Don't talk about her that way!"
Ryuk chuckled. "What? Worried I'm going to make a move on her? Sorry, but shinigami aren't allowed to love."
Kaminari stayed silent. "I just... don't want her to see me as a coward."
Ryuk looked at the human pikachu in surprise.
"So you are a scaredy cat?"
Kaminari gave the death god a glare.
"Look kid", said Ryuk. "I may not be a love expert, but I know girls like a man when he's himself, unlike the last guy I knew. He only used a girl for his own personal gain."
He said that part rather loudly, causing the group to look at him.
"Last guy? You mean you knew another human before us?", asked Momo.
"Yes", answered Ryuk. "Unlike your green haired friend, he actually used the death note."
Everyone's eyes widened. "Who did he kill?", asked Jirou.
Ryuk cackled. "Well, let us start from the beginning, shall we?"
Ryuk began telling his story while the group kept walking.
"You see, I dropped my death note to earth, where a student picked it up. His name was Light Yagami. He and I, we had a lot in common. We were both bored. Well, actually I think that's the only thing we had in common. The point is, he decided to use the death note to become a god and rid the world of all criminals, only to become one himself. Then came the time where he had to die, and because he used the death note, he didn't go to heaven nor hell. A price to pay for trying to play god."
The students listened to the story with shock.
Ryuk then turned his head to a supermarket, and pushed his face against the window, his mouth drooling at the apples he saw.
"You really like apples huh?", asked Ochako.
"Oh yes!", answered Ryuk. "The apples in your world are so juicy! You don't get those kind of apples in the shinigami realm!"
"Um, Ryuk?", asked Camie.
Ryuk turned his attention away from the apples.
"What's the shinigami realm like?", Camie finished her question.
Ryuk chuckled. "You really wanna know?"
The class didn't respond, but they did have looks of concern on their faces, since they were worried of the answer Ryuk would give them.
"People think gods live in a big shiny paradise", began Ryuk. "But not shinigami. We live in a wasteland. No sunlight, no grass, not even a gust of wind. A world that looks dead. Fitting for gods of death."

"Who are they talking to?", asked Akira, who was watching 1A with Takeda.
"Don't know. Obviously someone invisible."
"Didn't those kids have an invisible girl in their class? It was hard to notice, but I did see a pair of floating gloves when they stopped our bomb", said Akira.
"Most likely", said Takeda. "But I suppose she would wear clothes if she was with this group. Why would she be naked all of a sudden?"
"Maybe she's a slut", replied Akira.
"I'm going to teleport back to the school. See if I can find a clue."
In a flash of light, Takeda was gone, leaving Akira by himself.
He waited for a few seconds. "Well, I'm bored. Time for some action."
Akira turned his hands into blades, and jumped off the building he was. Once he landed, he yelled out to 1A.
"Hey brats! Remember me?!"
1A turned and saw Akira. The man who could turn his arms into weapons. The man who tried to blow up part of the city. The man responsible for Izuku's death.
Ochako's head flashed. Flashed with memories of the day when Izuku died. The day she didn't have enough time to confess her love. The day when she lost everything she loved.
Unlike the rest of the group, who stood prepared to fight, Ochako didn't stand just to fight, but to hurt, no, to kill the man known as Akira. The man who killed Izuku Midoriya.