Long road ahead

"Who did this?", asked Akira, who was standing over Shikuro's corpse.
"Don't know", replied Takeda. "His body shows no signs of being hit by a blast or anything."
Akira looks up the hill and sees a small slope.
"You've got to be shitting me."
"What?", asked Takeda.
"Shikuro slipped! The fucking idiot slipped!", exclaimed Akira.
Takeda looked up from Shikuro's body and saw the grave digger. He used his quirk to teleport to the man.
"Aaah!", screamed the grave digger.
"Sorry", said Takeda. "We just need to know if you saw what happened to that body over there."
The grave digger looked over Takeda's shoulder at Akira standing over Shikuro.
"Well, there was this girl with him."
"What girl?", asked Takeda.
"Well, she was one of those students from UA. She had short brown hair."
"Thank you", said Takeda. He walked back to Akira.
"Did you hear?"
"Yeah I did", replied Akira. "Those brats from UA did this. As if stopping our bomb wasn't enough."
"What do we do now?", asked Takeda.
"We get payback", answered Akira, turning his hand into claws.

All of class 1A sat in silence. They were just told by Ochako about the Life Note. And about Izuku.
"That's... crazy", said Kaminari.
"Well, you didn't believe I was real, but here I am", said Ryuk.
"Try to understand the situation Uraraka", said Iida. "Bringing someone back from the dead? It's just... not right."
"Shut up four eyes!", exclaimed Bakugo. "You have no idea how we feel! We all have so many things we got to do with Deku! Most of us are probably going through hell having those thoughts in our heads!"
Camie placed her hand on Bakugo's shoulder, indicating him to calm down.
Todoroki then stood up. "I'm coming with you."
Everyone looked at the half and half teen in shock.
"Midoriya has done so much for me. This is probably the only way I can pay him back."
Momo stood up as well. "Wherever Todoroki goes, I go."
"I'm coming along for Katsuki", said Camie.
"Us too!", exclaimed Mina, Kirishima and Kaminari. Sero didn't say anything because he was, in truth, terrified of Ryuk, so he didn't want to see his homeworld as well.
"Midoriya is my friend. I'm not backing out", said Tsuyu.
"Same here", said Tokoyami.
Iida looked around. Everyone was going to do it. Everyone was going to bring Izuku back.
"*sigh* Very well. I shall join you all. For Midoriya."
"We still have a problem", said Jirou. "How are we going to leave without the teachers knowing?"
Camie smirked and rubbed her hands together.
"Leave that to me."

Everything went smoothly.
Camie used her quirk to create an illusion of a man who offered to take class 1A on trip to train them. Without Aizawa of course.
There were however a few students who decided to stay behind, not just because they were scared to go to a land of death gods, but also to make sure that things in UA were going okay.
So that left Ochako, Bakugo, Camie, Kirishima, Iida, Mina, Todoroki, Momo, Jirou, and Kaminari to go with Ryuk to the shinigami realm.
The 12 students packed their things for the long trip. A few minutes later, they were done.
"Ready to go?", asked Ryuk.
The students gave determined nods.
The students walked outside. The illusion Camie made for Aizawa told that the bus transporting them was down the street. Unfortunately, there wasn't really a bus, so the students had to walk.
Little did Ryuk and class 1A knew, they were being watched.
"Where do you think those kids are off to?", asked Takeda.
"Doesn't matter. We just follow them until the time is right. When it is, we kill them", said Akira. He turned back to Takeda.
"You better have enough stamina, because we have a long road ahead of us."

Done and done! So sorry that I haven't been updating recently, but I'll try to do my best. See ya all next chapter!