"Fucking hell!"

Guys please watch the video, this is so true. The shit that these guys are about to go through, will be hell. There will be blood shed and cursed to the ends of time humans. There will be blood on one and only one.

"Fucking hell!"

The Winchesters indeed" The replied with a smug "fucking really" look on her face.
"Damn who the hell are you, are you some manipulative bitch I screwed over in a deal or...." She stared at me bewildered, her silver eyes glowing a tint darker. "What the hell? How many of those sluts have you came and slain with pleasure in this damn whore room? Cause it smells like shit." I cursed under my breathe and looked at her and instantly pulled her off the bed and pulled out my gun and slammed her against the wall. I then pressed my body against hers to make sure she ain't going no where for sure, then rested my gun under her chin. I growled, "who the hell are you to say who I had a go in the sheets with! And I couldn't fucking care less, but if you don't drop the fucking attitude and tell us who you are, I'm going to blow your motherfucking head off, then I'll be wiping the fucking brains off the wall with your shirt, got it?" She looked at me and sighed, "FUCKING HELL!"