Help.

"Like when the hell will I get a normal life with normal children and chugging Viagra when I'm 64 and crippled?" I asked reluctantly to my older brother dean, who was having the time of his life just eating a bacon cheeseburger. "I think that our job is more fun then that!" Deans voice muffled as food flew from his mouth and on the table. I looked at dean in discuss as he looked at me stupidly. I picked up my napkin and threw it at his face and he groaned at my gestures and then he picked up the napkin and used it. "Your a dumbass." Dean stated coldly, his eyes glinting a shade darker. "What dean I didn't do anything." Dean just looked at me and a smirk slowly grew on his so called "handsome" face, so everyone says..."what's up on the media?" Dean snapped his head up from his plate and looked at me stunned. " Sam I never thought I would here those words come out of your mouth in a millennium." I then just stared at dean for a few seconds before I stood from the table and walked toward the door. That is until a hand wrapped around my waist and I flickered my eyes down to see a small girls hands around me. Then my eyes followed her arms and up to her face. She looked worn out and exhausted, there were bags under her eyes and her green eyes were dull and full of fear. She was short and had tan blotches on her and she seemed about 13 or 14. The further my eyes travelled down her body the more they widened. As my eyes travelled, they came to an immediate stop only to see her shorts that were once pants, ripped and frayed and her legs had excruciatingly deep claw marks on her legs. My jaw fell in amazement of how she was even walking. Soon then the little strange girl traced her eyes to her wounds and then looked at me and spoke in a shaky and raspy voice, "oh uh something did this to me, it wasn't normal. It was big and muscular. And before I knew it, I was on the ground screaming in pain as that thing shredded me..." She spoke with tears welling up within her eyes. I snapped my head and instantly picked her up and avoided her legs to not hurt her. The small child yelled and gripped my suit tightly and closed her eyes. "Shhhh! Don't make a scene, you can't be seen like this! Who are you and how'd you find me?" I almost ran to my car as I herd deans footsteps gradually get louder and louder. I sat down the small child and she looked at me strangely, I signaled for her to talk and she just stood there with a "screw off" face that made me want to stab her. "Sam what the h-" dean skidded to a halt and looked the girl up and down instantly jerking his eyes to mine with anger blazing in them. "Who's this?" The little girls eyes swooped dean up and down and then she smirked. Dean also did the same and I smacked him upside the head feeling pleasure for hitting him. The girl then spoke laughing slightly, " Winchester, Alishia Winchester." Me and dean slowly looked at each other with confusion. Me and dean spoke in unison, "that's not possible." She just stare at me before breaking out laughing, " oh-my-god-your-faces-!" She spoke between laughs and then stopped and clutched her stomach hardly and lifted up her shirt, only for me and dean to find another pair of deep claw marks.