Aww shit.....she's awake.

"Fuck Dean! I don't know what the hell to do with her! I'm...I'm not a doctor!"
I shouted at Dean as he became very tense and aggressively active. Dean was bombarding me with all these questions such as "what's wrong with her!" "Will she live?!" And that shit began to piss me off. "Sam....get your head out of your ass and think!.....what do we do with the insanely sexy for a teenager chick? I've got thoughts, but I don't know your terms of CPR." "Dean your a pedophile.....I don't know what to do. I can't see any struggle with breathing....there's no interference with her lungs, her heart beat is slow and calm. All perfect signs of being unconscious, nothing else is to be diagnosed." I said sternly. "Damn....talk about not being a doctor, Sammie....hell that was pretty damn smart there Joe College." Dean said with a smirk. "Dean get in the car and shut your filthy dumbass mouth before I give you a third hole." I stated as I gently reached my hand out to the silver car door handle and pulled with a strange amount of force. I opened the door and herd Dean mumble something incomprehensible, so I shrugged it off as I shoved the silver key into the ignition and started the car as a loud roar escaped from the sleek black hood. We returned to a old beat up hotel and checked in after bribing the klerk for a room with the strange unconscious girl. As soon as I entered the key into the door handle, I twisted harshly, ready to fall into a deep sleep inducing coma. We walked in and took in our surroundings, the room was large, the walls splashed with black and white diamond shaped patterns on the walls. Leading on to a 5ft long wall that was silver and had a retro look to it. The beds were large and had gray sheets twisted with a splash of black. The pillows had the same designs as well, except for the emblem of some erotic meaning sewn into the large pillows. The head board to the bed was large and had a soft look to it, probably filled with cheap cotton or polyester. Cheap bastards. As we took in the room me and Dean, as if on Q say in unison, "hmph" and walk over to the small gray wooden table and sat our belongs there as Dean carried the child to one of the two beds. Three hours later, I was researching "strangely deep, three marking slits of claws." And received no information what so ever. My head suddenly snapped up to a sound of moaning. My thoughts instantly drifted to Dean, thinking he had brought over a women. As I got up slowly from the cheap wooden chair, the chair squeaked and I cringed. As I slowly rounded the corner of the wall, I seen a very sore, and tired girl. Dean soon followed up and replied with, "Aww shit......she's awake.

Happy thanksgiving!!!!!