"Winchesters?"

ALY'S P.O.V.

I woke up sore and unaware of my location. I was quite frightened by my point of viewing, the room I was in had hooker sheets and walls splashed with black and gray. My first thought was....omg I'm a submissive!!!!! And then when I seen the hair of someone with beautiful Burnett hair and I instantly shot up from the bed, then fell down. Hell I wasn't even aware I was on the ground until I was picked up by a beautiful man who had amazingly sexy features. Damn his parents did good. I was sat back on the hooker sheets and I looked at the man confused as he was undoing the buttons on my shirt. "Oh great, now the hooker sheets are being put to use with this guy." I muttered. Obviously this vixen heard cause he stopped and looked at me, his green eyes filled with a spark of wildness and humor, mixed with amusement. "Only in your dreams, your what.....13? Hell, you look younger to be honest, I've had thoughts, but, I only bang and then hang. Nothing else, but that's with grown women. Now let's get this bloody shit off you.....wait.....are you of the age to be cycling like a normal women? Cause if you are and your doing it now, let me know cause you aren't going anywhere for a while before we stitch you up." He said with a glint of nervousness. My eyes widened at how comfortable he seemed and I spoke shakily. "Yes....I-I'm 14, of age. And I am cycling. And who are you? If I've found the right person, your name should be Dean Smith? And......how are you comfortable with the fact I'm cycling?" He looked at me with a warm smile and said, "look, I don't know your name, but yes, I'm Dean Smith. I'm perfectly comfortable with the fact that women are women and they go through life. I've had to deal with this before. Blood and womanly products are nothing new." He said chuckling. And he then sat down next to me, the bed sinking at his actions. Then he turned to me with concern and asked, "your only 14? Where are your guardians? They have to be worried out of there minds. Damn if my child ran off, I'd go apeshit and tear the fucking town to pieces." He said shaking his head. I looked at him, shocked by his comment.....I knew this guy. "Holy shit, I know you, your name is Dean Winchester. And your brother is Samuel or something." He stoop up so fast I thought I would die from how fast my neck snapped upward to meet his gaze. " who are you?" I said making sure I was on the right track. " the Winchesters."