Coming home

Tonight juggie is coming home finally he has recovered well he still is sore and bruised but no more stitches it's the 23 and he begged to come home. His knee was in a brace he had to use a cane but he got to come.I was driving us his parents were in the back seat  " I feel old with a cane"

" your cute "

" thanks "

" how are you feeling "

" surviving it's day by day betts "

" how is today "he softly smiled "jug "

" I'm trying betts it's just not my best day "

" okay that's all I need to know " 

" how is my baby "his hand softly reached over.

"Doing good we find the gender soon that's nerve racking "

" how are you doing "

" day by day "

" how is today "

" I'm fine jug "

" yeah fine doesn't cut it "

" I'm just hurting a little but I'll survive "

" when we get home you should rest "

"You to goober " we got home I went to jugs side and his dad helped him out he grumbled a lot. I held his bad hand and we went in. He smiled seeing all the Christmas decorations " what's your plan "

" I'm in to much pain to do anything so maybe I can lay down for a little "

" okay let's get you to bed "

" do I get snuggles " I nodded

" maybe I can make some hot coco and have some Christmas movies playing "

" your the best "

" I know " we got jug upstairs he sat up in bed in his undies " I'm going to get your medicine and some
Food I'll be up soon "

" okay my love " I made hot coco and some food and took it upstairs." Your amazing "

" you need eat then take your medicine since it upsets your poor tummy "

" thank you betts "

"Of course " I flipped through movies I put elf on only because it's literally juggies favorite. He smiled. I kissed his forehead " I'm sorry your sicky. "

" I just wish I didn't do this to you "

" what do you mean "

" you just do so much for me i feel bad "

" it's fine I don't mind "

" I know you don't mind but I just feel bad "

" you mean everything to me I'm just happy your
Alive "

" that to be honest it was so scary betts I thought i was going to die I cried for you all night sobbing because I was pain and all I wanted was to hear your voice I was happy when I got to call you "I was crying

" you can't say sad things I have to many hormones "

" I'm so so Sorry " he hugged me. " I'm sorry I love you don't cry "

" I'm okay just cry a lot "he kissed my head

" I just want you to know I love you "

" thanks juggie bear "

" let's snuggle" I nodded I laid my head on his shoulder I looked at his face and he had this huge smile. I sat up and cried. " hey betts what's wrong "
He struggled to sit up and it hurt his face showed his pain that hurt my heart more." Come here " he picked me up softly letting me with in his lap I cried in his arms. " shhh " he kissed my head " it's okay betts I'm okay what's wrong "

" you could've died juggie I could have lost the love of my life seeing you happy makes me think of all I could've lost "

" I'm sorry this is all scary I know it was a close call But I am here baby "

" I know "

" okay so what hurts "

" my heart "

" talk to me. "

" you mr are my everything and it so bad when your hurt because I can't help you I can't protect and all I want is to protect you " I cried in his shoulder " I want you home and safe and when you get hurt outside of home I feel it's fault. "

" but baby it's not your "

" maybe if I just put up a little more of a fight you would've stayed home "

" sweetheart "

" I never want to think about letting you go let alone doing it "

" baby I'm always going to be here "

" when I saw you my heart shattered into a million pieces but you kept that little smile on your face I'm so madly in love with you okay and it hurt so bad to see you hurt you do smile all the time cause your in pain and you don't want people to know. your a strong cookie and I just got scared "

" betts I made a call a couple days ago and it was harder than I thought but I'm not going back I'm home for good "

" what "

" I can't do anymore physically and mentally I can't put you through it either "

" but baby you love your job "

" I love you more "

" I'm gonna cry again "

"Don't cry "

" prego me cries a lot okay "

" I'm going to start college though to get a degree "

" okay "

" to become a high school teacher "

" what "

" I kinda want to teach history and I thought why not teach where my beautiful lady is teaching if you don't mind  "

" awwwww"

" shut up "

" goober thank you having a real talk with me I needed it I'm sorry I made you sit up I know it hurts we can snuggle "

" goodie " we snuggled together he kissed my head and held me tightly. " I love you "

" I love you to "

" let's go to sleep I tired ."

"Okey I'll try but can't promise anything "

" baby keeping you up "

" she doesn't like me to sleep but you go ahead and cuddle on me. "

" do you mind if I have my hand on your belly "

" I don't mind at all cutie your baby needs his or her daddy "

" okay " He situated himself gently on me. " go ahead and watch tv. Don't mind me " he lifted my shirt and softly rubbed my bump. " hey cutie can you sit up for a slight second so I can kiss your belly "

" yeah "I sat up and kissed his little head as he rubbed my belly again. He gave it a long gentle kiss

" hey my baby it's your daddy I don't ever get to talk You but I love you and love mommy your both amazing and can't wait to hold you booger. " he placed a couple more kisses on my belly I laid back down. He snuggled his head on my shoulder He started kissing my neck gently. I giggled and kissed his cheek. " I missed you and I'm glad to finally be home " I smiled and we both went to sleep