Leaving

I woke up feeling sick but today is the day I'm leaving so I sucked it up and snuck out of bed to shower. I tried so hard to not wake up betts she was so peaceful and sweet. " mmm where you going "

" shower "

" but jug I want cuddles "

" you don't understand how badly I want to cuddle you but I really have to get ready " I softly rubbed her bare back. We had are first time romantically last night so she was naked and she was adorable her hair was all messy her eyes barely stayed open.

" mmk "

" get dressed though baby "

" I will "

" okay " I kissed her head and went to shower. Betts has some clothes here now and a toothbrush and her hairbrush she partially lives with me. So I gave her a key and told her she can sleep here whenever she wants. I got dressed into some army pants and my army green shirt I didn't wear the jacket cause I was hot and still had time. Betts sat on the bathroom counter in her leggings and my shirt and she combed through my hair. With my brush. " your very handsome "

" why thank you "

" so I'm might move some more clothes here because I like being in this apartment "

" you can move in sweetheart "

" I'll think about it. "

" okay "

" I'm going to miss you and your darn cute little smile "

" I'm going to miss you to betts "

" but your going and you will be amazing I'm going to be here to love on you when you get back "

" last night was amazing "

" it was I loved it "

" I'm sorry if I was nervous you happen to be my first time "

" aww jug that's so cute "

" no it's not I was so nervous "

" I'm happy to be your first and you were amazing I mean really amazing "

" thanks "

" you were my second I had my first in high school with my high school boyfriend I hated it he didn't treat right so I've been hesitant to do anything since but you were amazing "

" aww that's sad betts "

" okay moving on "

" you going to be okay with out me "

" I got my two best friends and your family is sweet so I should survive but will you be okay "

" I can try "

" let's go get some breakfast "

" okay"We held hands. And went to the kitchen I put betts on the counter.

" so what's going to be are foods "

" cereal "

" ooh fun " I poured us two bowls. I handed betts hers " you look like you don't feel good "

" I don't but it's not anything new"

" awww juggie " the doorbell rang and jug answered it. It was jugs family he came into the kitchen with jellybean snuggled in his chest Jugs parents came in I waved. " hey "

" hi betty "

" hi jelly belly "

" hi " she mumbled.

" how are you guys "

" bummed to lose jug again but we support him "

" why do you have to go big brother you just got back "

" I'm sorry it's whenever they need me but you can hang with Betty while I'm gone"

" i know but it's not you "

" I'm sorry "

" it's okay big brother I love you "

" I love you to jelly " We talked for a little till jug had to leave he put his bag In the Jeep and I started crying he picked me up holding me tightly " please don't cry "

" you mean everything to me so come back please in one piece "

" I will "

" sorry I don't want to cry I'm just bad at goodbyes "

" bye betts I love you and I'll be back before you know it "

" okay I love you to " He hugged his family and said by he gave me a long kiss then got in his Jeep and left I broke down just balling jugs mom held me in a sweet hug letting me cry.

" it's okay betty he will be back "

" I know but I miss him "

" aww sweetheart it will be okay " I nodded.

" your always welcome to hang out with us "

" thanks "

" are you sleeping here "

" yeah juggie left me the key so I can sleep here whenever "

" good "

" I'm sorry I don't cry all the time but we had such a good night last night and now he is gone and I'm sad to be alone "

" you got us "

" I know but I don't have anyone to cuddle with at bed time or watch tv with he was special and I'm really sad "

" want another hug "

" yeah " she hugged me they are used to him going and I'm not " how do you guys hold it together "

" it's hard sometimes but he always comes back. "

" okay "

" and he sends letters sometimes if he can "

" thank you for hugging and letting me cry. "

" of course what you going to do "

" lay in bed under blankets doing work stuff "

" okay well call us if you need anything "

" okay " I went inside and I went to the bedroom. I grabbed all the blankets and sat stuffed in blankets grading papers with the tv on low. Around a couple hours later jugs mom called

B - hey

G - are you okay sweetheart

B - yeah I guess

G - want to come over

B - not today

G - okay what you doing

B - grading papers under all jugs blankets.

G - okay I just wanted to check on you

B - thanks I'm okay

G - okay sweetheart I'll talk soon

B - okay bye.

I hung up. I busied myself with work to not think about anything. I ended falling asleep.