1st date

I woke up alone in bed. It was sad because I really liked betty. I sat up and went for my phone. And there was a note on my phone.

- hey I had school I'm so sorry I would have stayed longer but I got class but maybe I can see you soon -

She left her phone number I put it in my phone. I left a text.

J - hey miss you

B - miss you to

J - shouldn't you be teaching

B - there working what's up

J - can I bring lunch over and see you

B - mmm lunch is in an hour so if you want

J - I'll be there

B - k

J - see you soon 😘

I smiled and got ready I went and bought some subway and took it to the high school I went into her classroom and she was sitting and typing on her computer. " hey "

" hey cutie I brought lunch "

" hey glad to see you " she came over and hugged me. " sorry I left I wish I could have stayed and just snuggled but got to be here "

" I was a little bummed to wake up all alone "

" sorry "

" but maybe I was hoping to see you tonight "

" I got papers I got to grade you seem to distract me with the cute face and muscles "

" maybe I can come to your place "

" mmmm I mean I have some crazy roommate best friends but if your up for that than I would love to have you "

" i just like spending time with you "

" look who is a romantic " She moved towards me and got on my laps.

" I mean we cuddled and cuddling is the way to my heart "

" you can't get any cuter I swear " we slowly went in to this first kiss that was soft.we kissed and kissed and she was holding my face as i held her waist .when Are lips separated i grinned

" wow "

" how in the world are you so cute "

" can I ask you something betts "

" of course "

" will you be my girlfriend "

" yes please " she smiled pecking my lips. " I would love to "

" I'm glad " She sat back in her chair " well I have to go see my family I miss them and you got to do your school thing "

" okay "

" I'll see you soon "

" I hope I'll miss you to much. "

" okay by cutie " I kissed her head and left. I went to my mom and dads and softly knocked on the door. My dad answered.

" oh jughead I'm happy your home " he gave me a long hug my mom came around the corner.

" oh jughead your home " she joined the hug.

" hey guys "

" come in sweetheart we missed you " we went to the couch

" where's my little sis "

" we just got her down for a nap "

" I missed you guys a lot I got back last night and quite a bit happened but I was really tired and sore so I decided to come today I didn't think it would be to bad "