Home

I finally got back to my car and was driving home when I decided to stop for food I picked up drive thru for me and betts and drove home it was late and I was tired. I got to the house and I unlocked the door and dropped my bag inside quietly the put the food on the counter. I looked over at the couch and there was betts sleeping her little heart out there was papers scattered on the coffee table and her laptop open I sat on the ground next to her and gently rubbed her back since she was on her tummy " betts sweetheart "

" juggie " she mumbled gently she was so sleepy I had like no heart to wake her up this was adorable.

" it's me sweetheart " her eyes softly opened and she smiled " hi "

" your home "

" I am "

" I want hugs " she mumbled. She sat up and I sat next to her and she crawled right into my arms and hugged me tightly. " is this a dream. "

" no baby "

" okay I sorry I really sleepy "

" your adorable don't apologize "

" your home I'm so happy to have my man back "

" I got some food if you're hungry "

" I like being in your arms makes me happy "

" betts I love you " she giggled

" I love you to " she softly kissed me and then put her head back in my neck. " juggie "

" yeah "

" thank you for coming home "

" of course "

" wanna go shower and get into your pajamas so you can be comfy and then we can eat and snuggle "

" okay "

" hurry I want snuggles "

" okay baby I'll be down soon " I went and took a quick shower and wore my pajamas and I went downstairs and betts was in  the laundry room putting a load of my clothes in. I sat on the couch and she came over and kissed my cheek. " you didn't have to do that "

" you just got home I want you to relax I got it babe "

" I want you okay I don't care about anything else I just want to hold you in my arms. "

" lay down then silly " she climbed on top of me and rested her head on my chest " you smell nice and clean. "

" thanks "

" ahhh I'm so happy your home and I'm in your arms and so happy "

" I agree "

" How are you feeling "

" tired and exhausted "

" aww I'm sorry "

" oh don't be I'm just happy to have you god I missed you "

" I missed you so bad I feel like I'm dreaming "

" can I take you to bed and hold you "

" please "

" I threw my back out can you walk betts "

" of course. "

" I'm sorry "

" don't be what happened to your back "

" I don't know it's been bothering me "

" I can massage it for you babe "