daddy // adam driver

word count: 2.6K

__________________

It was late afternoon; the only possible way of me efficiently knowing that information was the darkness that began filling the room of our shared apartment. I had sprawled my body out on our shared mattress, waiting as patiently as I could for you to come home like the good little girl I was. However, I grew tired of just laying in place and somehow I part of me knew that I felt that way. I wanted you here with me, to entertain the idea of my boredom. I groaned into the sheets, feeling the warmth absorb me as if you were the one holding me instead of these thin covers.  You called not even five minutes ago to speak out the line you knew I hated hearing but heard so often,  'I have to work later than usual,'  I find myself groaning even louder than before into the phone as I pressed it into my chest.  Can't you feel that? I miss you. I want you here, home with me and laying in this bed like all those nights before. 

I walk to the bathroom and took off all of my clothes still remaining on my body. I stared down the reflection that dared to stare back; so needy yet so alone. I want you even more as the seconds passed. I step into the shower to try and relax, but like all the times beforehand, nothing scratched that itch quite as you did. You know the one; the one that lingers deep inside me, the one that breaks open that box of desire that I packed away for safekeeping, the one just waiting for you to push. I wanted to feel you; to have your nails dig deep into my skin to scratch that itch.  

When I get out of the shower, I see the shirt you wore yesterday hanging on the back of the bathroom door. I take it down and inhale the strong scent of your cologne that lingered deep within the fabric. I could feel myself coming closer and closer to the brink of breaking the rules; the ones you set on those years ago when we first met one another.  I put it on before going back to the bedroom and curling up on the bed, trying my best to push those desires down. I placed the remote in my hand, scrolling through the app after app until settling on music. The scent still lingers through my nostrils and if I closed my eyes, it's almost like you're right here next to me.

I had no idea that your scent would have such an effect on me. Without any thought at all, my hand has found its way between my legs. By the time I realize what I'm doing there's no way I can stop. It feels so good that I lose myself to the sensation.  I'm only allowed to touch myself in your presence or with your permission, but, you're going to be late.  You remember don't you, sir? That's what you told me not even an hour ago, so I should be allowed to fill the time. There's no way you'll know, so I'll continue to explore the moisture between my thighs until I'm satisfied with my guilty decision.  My fingers brush over my clit, slowly at first, gradually increasing the speed as the devilish seconds pass on. 

"Daddy..." I moaned out lightly, feeling my insides twist with every flick of my finger.

When you come into the house, you can hear my moans and know immediately what I am up to. You have to believe me when I say that I became needy, so very fucking needy.  You walk very quietly down the hall and stand silent in the doorway. My eyes are closed. I'm unaware of your presence, being aware only of the orgasm that is so close I can taste it. You can see how close I am as well, and walk quickly but quietly up to me before grabbing my ankles to pull me down to the edge so I'm lying prone on the bed.  Astonished to see you, and yet so full of fear knowing that I will be punished, I begin to whimper out quick and haphazardly thought out apologies. You just stand there, staring down at me like you had all those times before; stone still and without expression, like you can't even hear my desperate pleas.

"Not another word," you say softly yet I could hear how angry you are with me as you walk towards the head of the bed. I closed my eyes as I could feel my throat closing up with every passing second. I would rather you yell at me, to scream in my face and tell me what I was doing was wrong, and yet here you are, sounding almost hurt, and I know now how disappointed you are. You kiss my shoulder to ease my fear then tell me to roll over and lie on my belly. I don't question anything, terrified of the consequences if I protest. You knelt down on the bed, I could tell from the way the bed shifted on one side as the fabric of your pants grazed my side. I hid my face in the sheets, not daring to look up at your face. I could feel grab hold of my arms, extending them out before pinning them behind my back. I knew what I did was wrong, but a part of me almost got so much more excited when you treated me like this. I flipped my head to the side, watching as you took off your red tie, your lucky one, and you shifted your weight again as you used it to bind my wrists tightly together.