daydreaming // luke hemmings

Author's Note; this is more or less a dream that I had and I just added whatever to it!

word count: 1.2K

-c

-------

I look to my left and see that Luke was stirring the car; his hand rested firmly on my thigh while the other gripped tightly around the stirring wheel as if his whole body was on edge.  I watched as his fingers flexed around the material; the street lights that shined through the window of the car showed how tight he had balled your fist.  My eye seemed fixated on the rings that lined the base of his fingers as well as the painted thumb that slid around the wheel. As my vision narrowed, I wondered how he'd react if I asked him to choke me...to slid his hand across this car in motion just to satisfy a selfish fixation. 

Visions of the night before danced around my membrane as I quickly remembered the taste of his mouth. It tasted sweet like mint bubblegum, but mixed chaotically with vodka. I never hated the taste, I just missed the departure. When his lips left my skin, it almost always felt like he was saying goodbye to me. I craved the feeling of his skin every second of the day because it made me feel safe, and loved.

As I looked at the details of his face, it played out as a story; moments in time when I recognized a specific feature on his skin and it turned itself into another situation. Like the time I admired his facial structure, and soon enough my skin was covered in marks that he purposfully left down my chest. Or the time I kissed his jaw playfully and without a second notice, he threw me onto the bed just so he could wrap his slender fingers around my throat, making me listen to him whimper as he jerked himself off.

I snapped out of my trance as soon as I felt him press his hand into the skin on my arm. His sweet, yet velvety voice always brought me back to the reality of things.

I had remembered that as I looked around at the scenery, he had mentioned before that he wanted to take me out to meet his friends, yet the idea didn't seem the least bit exciting to me. Instead, I was filled with anxiety of what the others might think of me. My heart began to race at the thought that they may not even try to like me. I learned to keep those ideas to myself in order to keep myself out of trouble with him just because he hated when I filled my head with stupid ideas like that.

We were in front of a large house that I did not recognize in a neighborhood I could barely describe on paper. Everyone could hear the music blasting through the perimeter of that home from far outside the house, where I stood overthinking this whole situation as if I wasn't already doing that two seconds ago. My mind was so flooded with the blaring undertones of the music that I didn't notice Luke walk up from behind me.  He grabbed hold of my waist from behind and squeezed tightly, knowing how I felt about all this. He knew I needed reassurance, and without a second thought, he gave it to me. I knew that I was acting like a child for vacating the premises, but I just couldn't help the uneasy feeling that filled my body. I wasn't the type to make friends with just anyone.  If anything I would rather stay where I am right now; wrapped in Luke's embrace as his body towered over mine. 

Through the silence that lingered between us, he asked me if I wanted to bail out. I told you no and we proceeded to step back into the house, being greeting by everyone in my field of sight. I didn't recognize any of his friends, just a couple of girls here and there, some guys that appeared familiar. To me, they were nothing more than drunk strangers, but I knew they all meant something to him; they were his bandmates, his old friends, his distinguished flames.

I blocked out a majority of the night, as one in my position does, greeting some people here or there then keeping to myself.  I did the small talk, threw some jokes in there, and moved to the next person. The only thing that kept me from exploding was the warmth of Luke's hand. As he squeezed tighter on my fingers, I could tell that he knew that the second we walked back, I was uncomfortable by all of this, but I was too stubborn to admit it. I would just glance over to my right, hoping to catch your gaze as I noticed you were looking around the room. 

----

The drive home was quiet, but a tension found itself building up as his fingers grazed my inner thigh, constantly inching up with every mile. I wanted to end the night like others usually did; him fucking me over some piece of furniture or in the shower, or the back of the car until my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

As his hand moved up even further up, I knew I'd have to make a decision, and make it before the car stopped. I looked over at him, watching as he unbuckled his seatbelt and stepped out of the car, walking over to my side to pull me out bridal style. I tried to play out the scenarios in my head as to how this was going to continue, but his movements changed the direction.  He set me down on the hood of the car, and we made out heavily, his teeth catching my bottom lip in its grasp before yanking down on the skin. I sucked in a breath as a moan sneaked out past my lips. Luke slipped his hand down the front of my pants and clicked the button on his keys to close the garage door before throwing them haphazardly to the side somewhere on the floor. As soon as I heard the click, his jeans were to his ankles and mine quickly followed.  Luke was never one to waste time when it came to sex; he already knew how turned on I was the moment the car stopped. He pulled my legs apart harshly, teasing my cunt with the head of his throbbing cock, the precut mixing itself with the juices flowing out. I moaned as he pressed on, pushing his length between my folds and sliding himself in, stretching me out with every movement. 

Whenever he fucked me, I felt so much pain and pleasure mixed in the whirlwind of emotions. He picked up the pace, his cock pushing further inside of me, hitting that sweet spot just harsh enough to cause a moan to escape while pressing his fingers into the sides of my neck as you thrust yourself inside me. I could feel the tears from from my eyes as I could feel the sensation build itself up with every passing second and I moaned his name as loud as I could, and silently thanked, whoever, for the sound-proofed room.