take it all // adam driver

[picture based] 

Author's Note: This was a thing that my friend and I used to do whenever we came up with imagines. I'm not sure if I'll continue to do them, but do let me know if you like this style. 

word count: 351

_______________

I had stepped into our apartment, not expecting much from the rest of the night. As soon as I had closed the front door, her hands were reaching for my belt. I placed my hands over hers, staring into her lust-ridden eyes. 

"Eager, are we?" I let out a chuckle, knowing exactly how this would end. Before I could speak on, her lips collided with mine and I could feel her body melt into me.  Her wet tongue tasted like cherry wine as she placed sloppy kisses onto my mouth. I had taken these actions as a sign that she grew weary of my absence.

"I fucking missed you," she spoke, kissing my neck. A sensation she knew drove me wild. "all of you..." As her tongue roamed my neck, I slipped my hands under her shirt; her warm skin had made my cock twitch within my pants. 

I let out a long groan, "get on your knees like a good girl.." I watched as she fell to her knee without question. I began to reach for my belt, but she took the initiative to do it herself. I let my hands fall to my side, my body growing impatient with her careful movements. I brushed my fingers through my hair as unzipped my pants and released my cock from my boxers.  Her hands wrapped themselves over my shaft as she knew what I wanted from her next. I could feel her mouth engulf my cock, the sensation driving me insane. I grabbed a fist first of her hair as I bucked my hips against her, feeling her hands wrap around the base as she released me from her mouth.

"Take it completely or nothing at all. Understood?" I responded to the lack of contact. She nodded her head and placed my throbbing cock into her mouth.