11

Sophie's POV

I walked into the recording studio as today was my day to record the song. I was drinking some coffee as I looked around, I found the studio #3 and walked in. I put my bag on the ground and turned to see the two boys waiting for me.

"You were supposed to be 10 minutes ago" he said as I rolled my eyes at him. Uptight much?

"Sorry. Had to get some coffee" I said waving my coffee cup in his face. He grabbed it and threw it away.

"Hey?! I wasn't finished yet" I said as he walked away.

"C'mon lets get this done" he said as I slumped my shoulders. The other boy came up to me and gave me a smile.

"Sorry about him, he's just in a mood for some reason" he said as I nodded.

"Doyoung, right?" I asked as he smiled.

"Yup, that's me" he said.

"You have the cutest and genuine gummy smile, I love it" I said without thinking but I guess it was okay as he smiled even more.

"COME ON

"COME ON. LET'S DO THIS!!" I looked to see Jaehyun already in the studio. I walked in as well, instead of singing separate. I volunteered that we would sing all together. I walked in to see the two violinists, guy on guitar, drums and keyboard.

"So you all have your sheet work I sent to you last week?" I asked as they all nodded.

"Perfect thank you so much for taking the time and doing this" I said as they smiled. I walked up to the mic and twirled the wire in my fingers.

"Okay, Doyoung and I will sing half the song and at the break, you..." I trailed off as I forgot his name. I suck at names to be honest.

"JAEHYUN!!!" He screamed at me as I flinched a bit. Why is he so angry?

"Hey, knock it off" Doyoung said as he just grumbled.

"Okay. Sorry Jaehyun will make his entrance at the break and from then we will finish it, Jaehyun you will sing the last line" I said quickly as he nodded. I saw the man in the booth give a thumbs up that they are recording. I ran and started to record the video camera, I then had a few others film us sing.

"Okay ready and.... start the music" I said with a big smile on my face.

Doyoung: Italics
Sophie: Bold
Jaehyun: Underline
Both (Sophie & Doyoung): Bold and underlined
Both & Jaehyun: Bold, italics, & underlined

Doyoung:
In the beginning
I never thought it would be you
When we were chilling
Smiling in the photo booth

Sophie:
But we got closer (yeah)
Soon you were eating off my spoon
You're coming over
And we would talk all afternoon