7

Allie's POV

"Okay, and I would like to make sure the fans know that NCT dream is now a fixed unit" I said to Minyoung as she smiled.

"Really, oh my gosh the fans are going to be so happy to hear that" she said as I smiled.

"Yes, I saw all the petitions as well as the ones here. Also, please make sure they are eating and staying hydrated" I said as she nodded.

"Miss Kim, if I may I would like to thank you for my position" she said as I waved her off.

"No, you have to thank yourself. Minyoung, you are so talented and beautiful. I am thankful for you as my second" I said. I walked into my office to see Taeyong and Doyoung.

"Hello boys, is there something I can do for you?" I asked as I told Minyoung to leave. She nodded and shut the door.

"We just wanted to thank you, you working here has been a great help to all of us" Doyoung said as I sat down and nodded.

"Well, that's what I'm aiming for. Is there anything else you need?" I asked as a knock came from my door.

"Come in" I said as Minyoung bowed.

"Sorry to bother but a young American girl is asking for you..?" She said as I nodded. Then slowly a blond girl came bounding to me and quickly tackled me to the floor.

"Miss Kim?!!" The boys said as I looked up to see the most devilish eyes I have always known.

"You can just hug me normally, ya know?" I said as she shrugged and got off me.

"I know but this is more fun" she said as she starts to play with my knickknacks.

"Hi

"Hi. My name is Maya Hunt, you're music is cool" Maya said as she stretched her arm out to the boys. Taeyong nodded and shook her hand.

"Maya, your father is not here yet, why aren't you in school? Where is Sophie? Isn't it Julie's day to watch you?" I shot out so many questions as I collected the papers that fell when she tackled me. Doyoung helped me pick them up as Maya was bouncing around.

"Thank you Doyoung" I said as he handed me the papers.

"Looking for something?" I looked up see to see Sebastian holding the collar of Sophie who looked annoyed.