10

Allie's POV

I was working late with Minyoung and we were making plans for NCT 127's new tour as well as EXO's new comeback without Xiumin, Lay, and Kyungsoo.

"I think we got most of the tour dates down, we have the outfits for EXO and will begin shooting the video tomorrow. Also, I have talked with Lay, he will be flying in later to do some promotions with the boys next comeback. Am I forgetting anything?" I asked her as she chuckled and handed me a sandwich.

"Yes. You forgot to eat lunch and you missed dinner, I made this in the break room for you" she said as I thanked her and took the sandwich. I took a bite and it was so relieving to have something in my stomach.

"So is it true you're only 23?" She asked as I nodded.

"How did you do that, so young and you own SM now?" I laughed.

"Well it wasn't easy, I was always surrounded by music growing up and after high school, I went to college for business and music theory. From there I became an assistant to a music producer, then my grandmother passed away. To which I was included in her will. $45 Million and her estate in the Hamptons" I said as her eyes widened after I name dropped the estate and money.

"So much? And the Hampton's. I heard they are really fancy and rich" she said as I nodded.

"Grandmother was a socialite, so when she became ill I took care of her" I said.

"I then used the money to start my business, YAGE, it's a bit weird to say" I commented as she nodded agreeing with me.

"Young and Gifted Entertainment, I made it for the youthful kids that you see on the internet. It's just an agency that can help them boost their career" I said as she smiled.

"Then one of my kids, not really my kids but one of the clients" she nodded understanding what I meant. I hope.

"They showed me about KPop, and from then I went down the rabbit hole, seeing how they are so talented. Putting in so much effort but yet are mistreated. So I made it my mission to acquire SM as my own as they seem to have the most problematic health concerns as well as not giving the idols the recognition they deserve" I said as she just couldn't help herself and clapped for me. I pretended I was at an award show and waved my hand.

"So that's why you are so keen on NCT Dream staying together" she said as I nodded.

"Yes, I read a bunch of forums and comments about when Mark left. It hurt seeing them having to break that up. They trained together and debuted as a whole. It was wrong for Mark to leave, even though that was the reason behind the unit's making" I said as she nodded. I looked at the time to see it was already 2 AM.

"Oh my how time flies, Minyoung you are here way too late" I said as I gathered the paperwork and put it in my desk.

"Oh no, it's fine. I'm used to working late hours" she said as she tried to dismiss it.

"Well maybe before but not with me, tomorrow you aren't coming in. You will still be paid for the day, but don't stress" I said as she went to argue but I laughed and pushed her out of the office.

"I mean it, you work too hard. Goodnight Minyoung" I said as she laughed and nodded. I then walked back, Shado was still in her little playpen.

NEXT DAY

I walked onto the set as EXO were getting their make up on and outfits. I looked at Kai and almost spit out my coffee.

"Is it supposed to be like this?" he asked as I walked up, I grabbed one of the managers.

"What the heck, I put a tank on his outfit, why does it look like someone put it in the dryer to long?!" I said as Baekhyun and Chanyeol came up. They were laughing along with Sehun and Suho.

"Suho you legit look like the devil" I said as I looked at his red hair all shaped into devil horns.

"Something messed up with the dry cleaning, and this is what happened" she rushed out as I groaned.

"We don't have enough time to get another shirt, Kai I'm sorry. You will just have to work with it, are you comfortable with that?" I asked him first as he turned to look in the mirror.

"It's fine, never was one to hide my body to our fans" he said as I rolled my eyes. They were all in different colored suits and had their hair in weird styles, as well as some makeup on their faces. Like Sehun has a diamon over his eye, or Baekhyun has a scar over his face.

 Like Sehun has a diamon over his eye, or Baekhyun has a scar over his face

"Get into positions" the director said as all the body ran onto the stage. They danced as the music played, I made sure everything went smoothly. They danced and sang as they laughed a bit as I watched Baekhyun played with the fencing sword.

"Ow that actually hurt" I looked to see Baekhyun who just by accidentally hit Chanyeol with eh fencing. I walked over and grabbed the sword from him.

"Baekhyun, you're the oldest. For god sakes" I said as Chanyeol laughed.

"Okay let's run it again" I said as they took another take in different outfits. This time they were in an army get up.

 This time they were in an army get up