9

Sophie's POV

"Okay girls, if those boys do anything you don't want to do, you call me and I'll come get you, okay?" He said as he unlocked the door. We stepped out and i walked ahead of Maya.

"Don't worry dad, we'll be fine" she said as I walked to the front of the door. I looked to see her smiling a bit.

"So you and that boy? Anything?" I asked her as she looked startled.

"Mark and I? No. Nothing there at all. Just friends" she stuttered out as I laughed.

"Sure" I said not pushing on it, but I could tell she likes him. She's always blushing as well as that little boy. We pressed the doorbell and waited for them to answer.

"So what did you chose for your song?" I asked my younger sister.

"We are going to sing my song, the one I wrote... you know about Lucas..." she said as I nodded. I didn't push as he was her first love. Before we moved here, we lived in New York. Allie and Dad worked there before we came here. It was this guy from Texas, some transfer and he and her had a thing going. But he later fell for her best friend, so she decided to let them be together. They are all still good close friends, but it doesn't mean she isn't hurt a bit. However there is that other guy, but it's the time to talk about now. Besides they were doing some long game.

"Hey you made it, come in come in" Doyoung answered the door as I nod and take my shoes off. Maya doing the same.

"So tonight I made some pasta, and meatballs" Taeyong said as I nod. I look for Jungwoo, ah he is so cute. I see him sitting on the couch, I'm about to go to sit next to him when another boy blocks my path.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm Jaehyun, we are singing together" he said as he reached out to shake my hand

"I'm Jaehyun, we are singing together" he said as he reached out to shake my hand. I nodded and looked around him but Jungwoo wasn't there anymore. Great.

"So we haven't spoke since Miss Kim put us together so Doyoung and I were wondering what we would be singing with you?" He asked as I was looking for Jungwoo. He waved his hand in my face, is this boy serious?!

"Um I haven't had uh... time to think, ask my sister she has a bunch of music she writes. I gotta go" I say quickly as I see Jungwoo at the fridge.

Jaehyun's POV

I look to see her flirting with Jungwoo, I thought she would want to talk music with me. I watched as Jungwoo wooed her and she laughed. I don't like her at all but why is she ignoring me, like we have a song to practice and she's acting like she doesn't care.

"Okay dinner time" Taeyong shouted as we all grabbed a plate and sat down.

"So where did you live before coming to Korea?" Johnny asked the girls as Sophie flirted with Jungwoo who flirted back.

"I grew up in New York, Sophie lived for a few years in LA, but moved to NYC with dad and I" Maya explained as some of the boys looked confused. I did as well.

"Why didn't you guys live together?" Jeno asked.

"Oh we are half sisters. Sophie is older than me by 2 years. We have the same mother but she has a different dad" she explained as she ate more pasta.

"Oh I'm sorry for asking" Jeno said as Sophie waved her hand.

"It's nothing. Mother was a whore, really couldn't keep it in her pants. For all we know we have more siblings out there" Sophie said as Maya nodded. After that we all finished and Doyoung and I went to talk with Maya.

"Hey Maya, Sophie said we should talk to you about her music?" I asked as she smiled, she was talking with Dream.

"Oh yes, she said the best song to do is a cover. Um let me look, she sent me the song a few minutes ago" she said as she looked through her phone.

"Ah found it, she wants to do The Other Side by Jason Derulo" she said as she smiled.

"Okay we can work with that, we will just have to split it to who sings what since it's a solo song" I said as Doyoung smiled.

"Oh no, I got that covered. I knew she wouldn't really want to do the work so I already wrote who would sing what, seeing as Sophie would sing with Doyoung most of it and at the end you would join in" she said as she showed us a piece of paper where she wrote the lyrics and our names.

"This is awesome thanks" Doyoung said as she smiled. We looked to see the notes. We looked over the sheets and they were written extensively. By the time we were finished Maya was long gone. She was laughing with Mark on the couch. Doyoung nudged me as we watched Mark start to ramble and she touched his thigh, he instantly became a tomato.

"Awwww they look so cute" Doyoung says as Taeyong and Johnny who were passing by.

"They are cute together" Johnny commented as we agreed.

"Oh shoot. It's really late, and dad's outside. Thank you so much for the food" Maya quickly said as she got her stuff together.

"Anytime, you girls are very fun to hang out with" Taeil said as she smiled and then quickly grabbed her sister who was hanging off Jungwoo.

"C'mon, Dad says Allie is gonna be making fudge" Maya said making her sister get up.

"Ooh yay, I've missed that" she said as she got her shoes on and they left.