p a r t nine

edited.

>>>>LISA<<<<

I opened my eyes when I heard someone laughing. 

Liam.

I was still in the same room. And I was still alive?

He still had the weapon in his hands.

"Your face!" He giggled and threw the pistol to me "It's only a toy!"

Seriously?

"That's not funny." I lifted my eyebrow when he wiped his tears away.

Idiot.

He backed away laughing and like the drunk man he is - he fell on the ground knocking down something at the same time.

I cracked a smile when he tried to get up.

"Zaynie! Help me!" He shouted and giggled.

Drunk Liam is the best Liam, huh?

I went to him and gave him a hand. He stood up and grinned at me.

"Idiot." I whispered looking at his bloodshot eyes.

I lifted my hand and tried to slap him but he suddenly he caught my wrist and leaned me to the wall.

"Wanna try that again, sweetheart?" He smirked.

I couldn't hold back a smile.

"Liam! Where are you?" Someone shouted and the door opened.

"Oh." A guy with long, curly hair looked at us.

I was just in my underwear so I quickly got out of Liam's grip and threw a blanket over my body.

Liam looked at the guy and smiled.

"Well, well. Hello Harry." He slowly walked over to the Harry guy and hugged him.

"I missed you." He cried out.

Harry uncomfortably hugged him back and whispered 'are you ok?' to me. I nodded.

"Did I ever say how much I love you? I could even be gay for you, Styles!" He yelled and hugged him tighter.

"Okay, Liam. You really need to sleep, mate." Harry laughed.

"I will do everything you say my prince!" Liam shouted and got on his knees.

"Liam what are yo-"

I tried so hard to contain my laughter.

Louis and Zayn came inside. They both started to laugh when they saw Liam on his knees in front of Harry.

"Damn, Liam, remind me to never give you so much drinks next time." Zayn and Harry both helped Liam to get up.

"Let's go to sleep now, lima bean." Zayn cooed and they all went out of the room.

I let out a deep breath and laid back to the bed.

I heard someone singing inside the other room and I immediately recognized the voice. If only Liam could always be this funny... Maybe I could find a way to like him.

And with that thought I just drifted to sleep.

________

I woke up when I heard loud snoring in the room beside me. I rolled my eyes.

I stood up from the bed and took my clothes from yesterday. I slowly went out of the room. My whole body was aching because of all the bruises. Payne makes pain..

I walked inside the bathroom and locked the door so there wouldn't be any unwanted guests.

I looked at myself in the mirror and almost screamed. My hair was everywhere and all my body was covered with bruises.

I sighed and after a hour of showering I was finally  ready and clean to face a new day...

Hopefully everything will be okay. 

<><><><>

I know you love me for not updating the whole week <3 Yes you do <3

AND A QUESTION FOR YOU:

Do you like these kind of chapters that are a little funny and all? Well, there will not be many of them but I'm just curious :)

2K READS!
I WAS SCREAMING YESTERDAY WHEN I SAW THIS!

You little thirsty girls <3

I love you so much!

Of course:

•VOTE• if you got wet...when you spilled your drink

•COMMENT• if you didn't spill your drink

•SHARE• if you didn't do anything bc bored