p a r t eight

edited.

<><><><>

This one is short as Liam's dic...Oh wait it's not short...Well, this one is short. I will explain why down there v
<><><><>

>>>> LISA <<<<

He was drunk as hell.

"You have broken so many rules. Do you understand that?" He whispered to my ear and I felt how his hands went down my waist.

"Bad girl..." He whispered and I shivered.

"Fucking flirting with other men!" He yelled and threw me on the ground "In front of my eyes! Little bitch!" He lifted me up by my hair and I screamed because of the pain.

"Please!" I cried out when he started to take off his belt "I didn't flirt! You wanted that! You pushe-"

"Shut the fuck up! Don't you know the rules? Say rule number four!" He lifted me up again.

"Listen to your dadd-" He threw me on the ground and hit me about five times with the belt. All my body was in pain and my screams was the only sound you could hear in this room.

"Wrong rule!" Smack. "Rule number four."

I couldn't remember any of his stupid rules. I just wanted to let him end this as soon as possible.

"Please." I whispered while wiping my tears and still laying hopeless on the ground.

He walked slowly around me.

"Take of your clothes. I'll be right back." He yelled and got out of the room.

I quickly stood up and my eyes began to fill up with tears again because of the pain that was all over my body.

I took off my jeans and my shirt. My whole body kept shaking. Now I stood here in this dark and cold room only with my underwear that he gave me.

All my body was covered with red or even blue bruises.

"Please, let me get out of here. Please." I whispered. With a hope that maybe someone will hear me.

I heard something on the other side of the door. Something like glass breaking.

I quietly opened the door and saw him throwing wine and other bottles with alcohol everywhere.

The other guys stood near the kitchen door and talked to him like to a little kid.

"Liam, don't do this. Sit down, man!" Zayn said but Liam groaned and threw a wine bottle at him. Luckily for Zayn, he missed it.

I quietly looked outside the door in shock.

"I'm going to call Harry. He can calm him down." He looked at Louis with worried eyes "No one can control drunk Liam. Only Harry." He took out his phone and asked Louis to take care of Liam.

Zayn went to another room and Louis still stood there looking really worried at Liam. He was screaming and swearing and he kept throwing everything that he could find. After opening a few dressers he suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"Lizzy!" He yelled and did a really creepy laugh. I shivered and ran inside the room when he began to walk to me.

He walked past Louis and went inside the room.

"Did you miss your Daddy?" He smirked and neared me.

I backed away.

"Because I did. Do you know the thirteenth rule? Say it or I will kill you." He laughed and took out a gun.

But...There was only seven rules...

"It...There is only seven rules." I said praying for someone to come and help me.

Louis saw him. Why doesn't he come here and do something?

"Say the rule number thirteen." He smirked and reloaded the gun.

My heart probably stopped.

"I don't know..." I whispered and then the only sound I heard was a gunshot.

<><><><>

Give me a nobel please

Okay so I was reaaaalllyyy sick last week, and I couldn't do another update and I'm really sorry for that.

I'm really tired now, it's been such a hard month to me tbh, I am so exhausted, that I don't find much time to plan the next chapters, but I promise you - I will try.

But sometimes they will be a little bit shorter. Like this one or longer.

So yeah, I will update on Mondays and probably add another on weekends if I will see that there are many readers that can't wait :)

I know, I'm cruel.

But ya know I love ya <3

Oh, and yeah, I thought maybe you want to chat or follow me or stalk me on Twitter so here you go (I follow back, if you're a fan account or just love 1D like I do)

@aimhlilo

Byee!

Oh:

•VOTE• if you got wet...when you spilled your drink

•COMMENT• if you didn't spill your drink

•SHARE• if you didn't do anything bc bored