p a r t thirteen

edited.

>>>>LISA<<<<

No, stop crying. Get out of here as fast as you can!

What about Louis? What happened to him? Everything is my fault!

That was his idea to get into your pants , now get out while you can!

But I let him!

Run!

Where? There's no place I can go!

Search for the code! He should have it hidden it somewhere in case he forgot it!

But Louis...he doesn't deserve it!

Who cares!

Maybe if I let Liam... do this to me he will tell me where Louis is?

I stood up and wiped my tears away. I need to let him use my body until he can fully trust me, that's the only thing that can help me survive and get more information about Louis.

Maybe the police is searching for me and I will soon find this place where I am held captive in.

I know it will be really hard, I know I will still try to fight him and get punished for it.

''But I need to.'' I whispered and slowly began to take off my sweater.

I heard footsteps coming near me and they stopped when I took it off. I didn't dare to turn around, I didn't want to look at him, I didn't want to see how he uses me, how my body reacts to his touch and how I can't stop it.

''Turn around.'' He ordered and I did as he said, showing him my chest, still covered with a bra.

I kept my eyes down on the floor.

''Take that damn thing off.'' He slowly neared me.

I quickly unclasped it and let in a sharp breath when it fell on the floor.

''What a good girl. Daddy likes good girls.'' He placed his cold arms around my waist. My body shivered, but I still kept my mouth shout and my eyes down.

''Look at me.'' He ordered, but this time his voice was a little softer.

I slowly looked up and met his brown eyes.

''Don't be afraid.'' His eyes never left mine as his hands slowly took off my jeans.

That's easy for you to say.

He probably knew my thoughts and said :

''Trust me.'' He smiled and my jeans fell on the floor.

I stepped out of them and let out a shaky breath.

''Lets go to the bed.'' He lifted me up before I could say anything and carried me through the corridor.

His lips connected to mine when we entered the room. It was the same room I was locked in on the first day.

He softly pushed me on the bed and began to unbutton his shirt off.

I felt so powerless and worthless. My eyes filled up with tears at the sight of the man who was ready to use me.

I tried to hold the tears back but they began to fall out of my eyes and down my cheeks. He finally took off his shirt and jeans and leaned down to kiss me.

But suddenly he stopped.

''Why are you crying?'' He asked and wiped my tears away with his thumb.

He placed me on his lap and hugged me.

''What's wrong?'' He whispered and kissed my head.

I sighed and wiped off my tears.

''If I tell you the truth will you get angry and begin hurting me again?''

He stared at me for a moment and said:

''No. Just tell me why you're crying.''

''Why do you even ask? Look what you're doing to me! You're using me for your pleasure! You raped me, Liam! You took my virginity from me! You kidnapped me! You killed Louis! You..you...'' I couldn't finish the sentence because my voice cracked and I tried to wipe off all the tears.

I saw how hard he tried to control himself. We sat like this for a few minutes - me trying to control my tears and him - silently drowning in his thoughts.

''I'm sorry, Lisa. I didn't know...'' He silently whispered ''Lets just get some sleep, alright?''

I nodded and he slowly lifted me and placed me to the bed.

He kissed my cheek and turned off the light.

I was so tired and my eyes automatically closed but before I fell asleep I heard him whisper:

''I didn't kill him.''

<><><><><><>

Ahhh! This chapter!!

I wrote soo much of it at first and my laptop crashed and ugh of course everything I wrote got deleted...

*throws the laptop outside the window*

Okaaay! So I asked you all the question about Zayn and you all wanted me to leave him in this story and guess what? He will still be here! <3

Don't get me wrong, I just asked that question just because I thought that some people would probably get sad or emotional and yeah... I don't like when people are sad xx

BTW  if u still don't know find me on Twitter: @aimhlilo

You better follow me or...

*whispers* I will call Liam :--)))

Nvm, love ya'll sosososooo much!

Aaaand:

•VOTE• if you got wet...when you spilled your drink

•COMMENT• if you didn't spill your drink

•SHARE• if you didn't do anything bc bored