p a r t seventeen

>>>>LISA<<<<

It can't be...

The cornflakes package slipped out of my hands when his eyes meet mine.

''Lisa?'' His soft voice called and he walked closer.

I stood there and didn't know what to do.

''Oh my god.'' He whispered and suddenly hugged me. I could already feel the tears in my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around him.

''I thought you were dead, Louis.'' I sobbed and hugged him tighter. I felt so relieved to know that he's okay.

''Me?'' He laughed and backed away, his hands still placed around my waist ''Dead? Lisa, I thought you were dead!'' He hugged me again and I could hear him whisper ''Thanks God you're okay, babe.''

''Did...did he tell you that?'' I whispered when we broke our hug, so Louis could pick up the cornflakes package.

''Well. He didn't. But it looked so obvious when I came back to that apartment and didn't find you there. I found him sitting in the kitchen crying. Also, there was a pistol beside him. I couldn't believe it, so I asked him were you are. And I didn't get any answer so I... Well...'' He kept mumbling something under his breath while looking at the floor.

''Louis?'' I asked worriedly.

______LOUIS' FLASHBACK______

''You killed her, didn't you? You piece of shit!'' I yelled at him and pushed him off the chair.

''Louis, listen to me!'' Liam shouted and tried to protect himself from my punches. It was weird to see him like that because he has always been so good at fighting. And now... He looks so weak.

''You're a fucking monster, Liam Payne! I'm going to murder you right here. I've had enough!'' I finally hit his face. He fell over and knocked down a few glasses that were on the table.

''Louis!'' He shouted in pain while laying on the floor.

''Louis! Louis! Louis!'' I mocked him and kicked him right below the chest bone ''You always act so though but when someone starts punching you, you become a such a pus.sy. Just look at you. Killing innocent girls for nothing!'' I hit him again. ''Bastard.'' I screamed and felt tears burning in my eyes. ''She was such a lovely girl! She was so beautiful! She- she deserved to live!'' I wiped off the tears and looked back at him.

He was coughing and crying. I've never seen him like this.

''Louis..I didn't- I..'' He breathed out and winced in pain.

''Fu.ck you. I hate you. I fu.cking hate you.'' I walked out of the room and left him there, not even taking a second look.

________END OF LOUIS' FLASHBACK________

''No...'' I whispered and backed away from Louis.

''I'm so sorry, Lisa... I-I didn't know...I thought...''

''Do you know where he is?'' I cut him off and placed the cornflakes package back to it's place.

''I...Not really. Probably at his place.'' He shrugged ''Lisa, please forgive me. I didn't know I thought that he...Well you know...'' 

''I just need to know if he's okay. Can you take me back there?'' I shook my head and took a deep breath.

''Yeah, sure. Lets go.''

We both walked out of the supermarket.

''Where's your car?'' I asked him while he was looking for his car keys.

''Here.'' He pointed to a black range rover.

After a few minutes we both were finally sitting in the car and he started the vehicle. 

 ''We'll be there in five minutes.'' He said while slowly driving the car out of the parking lot.

''Good.'' I said and looked out of the window. My heart was beating really loud in my chest. I couldn't believe I'm going back to that place.

I felt like I was supposed to be there with him right now. He didn't deserve being beaten up. I can't believe he was sitting there and crying when Louis found him.  He looked like he was okay with everything after we both said our goodbyes... 

''When did this happen?'' I asked Louis and looked at him. He seemed really nervous.

''I don't really know. Maybe a week ago or something? He didn't answer any phone calls, so I decided to check what's up.'' He fixed his fringe while looking at the side mirror.

''And then you ended beating him up.'' I rolled my eyes and sighed.

''Lisa...'' He groaned. ''I misunderstood. You- You should be thankful actually.''

My mouth fell agape.

''Thankful? For what? For your dic.k? Or for beating him up?'' I shouted.

He glared at me for a second.

''No. For caring about you.''

''I didn't ask you to care about me.''

''You've gotten a quite big mouth after leaving that place. I hope Liam will lock you there again.'' He said with a cold tone.

I couldn't believe he said that.

''Why the hell would you even say this?'' I said and shook my head ''Oh my god. Are we there yet? I want to get out of here.'' I felt like throwing up.

''Almost.''

We both stayed quiet for the whole ride. And finally, I saw a familiar building in front of us.

''Here we are.'' He said and parked the car in the driveaway. 

<><><><><><><>

Oii oiii!

My emotions were so mixed while I was writing this chapter. Wow. 

What do you think?  I make way too many cliffhangers. Sorry. I love you.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS STORY HAS MORE THAN 90K READS AND IT'S ALREADY #299 IN FANFICTION.

How? This is crazy. I still remember how I freaked out when I got 1K reads. I don't even know how I should react now.

Thank you so so much for reading this. I try to answer all your messages and comments. You're too lovely.

1, 2, 3:

•VOTE• if you got wet...when you spilled your drink

•COMMENT• if you didn't spill your drink

•SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY• if you didn't do anything