Chapter 14

Okay, that is funny. Anyway sorry for the longish wait, I was writing this story on paper so that way I had it with me in case this got deleted off of Wattpad accidently and that took forever... So, now with the whole 'Coronavirus epidemic' My school shut down for two weeks and I am now free to post a chapter. I hope you will like it.

"...What is going on here?" Naruto mumbled, blinking his eyes open. Slowly, blurry shapes came into his view.

"How are you feeling?" A woman with long red hair asked.

Naruto started to panic. "Oh my god! Where is my friends? What is going on? How is this possible? I thought Uzushio was destroyed! Where is my boyfriend?" Naruto shouted, completely flipping out.

"Naru-chan! Just calm down. I am sure we will get an explanation." A familiar red head's voice cut through Naruto's panic like a hot knife through butter.

The woman nodded. "My name is Rei Uzumaki. You will get answers soon enough Uzukage-sama." Rei said and two black haired people came in, both bearing the Uchiha clan crest. "This is Fugaku Uchiha and Mikoto Uchiha. They can explain some things for you for now."

"Mom? Dad? How are you alive?" Sasuke asked in confusion. "I thought Itachi killed you." He glared at Itachi in accusation.

"Hey! I thought I killed them too!" Itachi put his hands up in defence.

Mikoto smiled at them. "We were told ahead of time that Danzo was going to order Itachi to kill us. A masked man named Tobi also informed us that he can give us Zetsus that can turn into into make it look real so we can leave the village without them knowing."

"TOBI!" Everyone else shouted at him angrily.

"What? Would you rather they had died?" He asked.

"No! We would have rather been told!" Itachi, Sasuke, and Naruto glared at him.

"It was supposed to be a birthday present!" Tobi whined.

"So was it just the two of you or the whole entire clan?" Asked Nagato, his eye twitching in irritation.

Fugaku coughed awkwardly. "Our whole entire clan... Except for Itachi, Sasuke, and Naruto."

Naruto threw a scroll at him. "Here is your compound. Leave us for now."

They bowed. "Hai Uzukage-sama." Mikoto and Fugaku left.

Rei sat down in a chair facing Naruto as she held her hands together in her lap. "Now for your other questions. When we were attacked, we already had counter measures in place should Uzushio fall that day. Under this island is a massive cavern that is used as a place of refuge. We had all of the women and children and half of the men and elderly from all of the clans on Uzushio hide out the war there. There was a seal in place that once Uzushio was destroyed all of the seals you took down would activate. We had given Lady Kushina to Konoha in an effort to keep her safe so she can produce an heir. From then on, we have waited for her and her new family as we rebuilt Uzushio to come home but when the Uchiha clan came, they informed us of her and her husband's death. Now here you are. Home at last." Rei explained. "Since the attack, the village has been run by a shinobi council in the absence of a Kage."

"What other clans are there?" Naruto asked.

"Well the heads from each clan are coming to meet you but you have the Uzumaki, which I am the acting head of at the moment, the Uchiha clan, the Kurama clan, the Otsutsuki clan, the Yuki clan, the Kaguya clan, and the Phoenix clan." Rei said, counting them with her fingers.

The Akatsuki members gasped. "We thought the Otsutsuki, Kurama, Kaguya, and Phoenix Clans were just legends!"

"What is so great about them?" Gaara asked, not understanding what they were saying because they have never heard of those clans before.

"The Otsutsuki Clan was descended from the Rabbit Goddess herself. They are very formidable fighters and can have one of the three dojutsu. The Sharingan, the Byakugan, or the Rinnegan. The Kurama Clan is a lot smarter than a Nara, able to transform into foxes, extremely clever and major pranksters which makes them excellent at trapping other people. They were a blessing from the Kyuubi himself. The Kaguya Clan can turn any bone in their bodies and use them as weapons. Any bone that they pull out of the body, will regrow almost instantly. They are extremely deadly. The Phoenix Clan have the ability to come back to life anywhere from one to three times if they are killed. Their main chakra affinity is fire but it is not a normal fire. These clans are legends!" Nagato said, getting super excited.

"Yes they are, and you get to meet the heads today." Rei smiled softly.

I also have a new book out called The Angel Anbu. Feel free to check it out if you want.