Chapter 23

By the time 6 o'clock comes I'm literally bouncing up and down, that's how excited I am. I've been ready for about an hour and now all that's left to do is wait. I dressed in some demin blue jeans, a floral singlet top and three inch black strappy heels. I figured that could work for whatever we are doing as long as we aren't going to be walking far. 

~~~

At 7 o'clock exactly I hear a knock on the door. I grab my handbag that has some money and my phone in it and bound excitedly to the door. Well I bound as much as you can in heels anyway. I open the door and see Brody standing awkwardly on my doorstep. He's wearing blue jeans, a black t-shirt and converse. He's holding one blue rose.

"Hey, I got you this, you said your favourite colour was aqua, but you can't get aqua roses and blue was the closet" He says babbling nervously. 

"You don't need to be nervous and thanks" I say taking the rose from his outstreched hand. "Come in, I'm just going to put this in some water" I say stepping aside so he can come iin. I go into the kitchen and get a vase. I put some water in it and put the rose in it and I place it on the windowsill above the sink. I walk back into the lounge and see that Brody is still standing awkwardly. I giggle slightly at him. It's funny that this makes him nervous yet nothing else does, well not that I know of anyway.

"Come on, we can go now" I say to him. He takes my hand and walks with me outside leading me to his car. He goes to the passenger seat and opens the door for me.

"Such the gentelman" I say giggling. I hop into the car and put on my seatbelt. Brody gets into the drivers seat and starts the car. "So where are we going?" I ask him.

"It's a surprise" He says discretely.

"At least tell me if what I'm wearing is suitable" I say huffing. I don't like surprises.

"Yeah what your wearing is good, you look nice" He says. Nice I was going for more than that but ok.

"Good then" I say. I turn the radio on and Rebcca Blacks song Friday comes on. I don't like this song. I switch the radio to a different station and Blank Space by Taylor Swift comes on. This is a better song. And even better I know all the words. I sing along to it dispite Bropdy trying to change the sytation. Each time he does I just flick his hand away from the radio.

A few minutes later we pull into the parking lot of an expnsive Itallian resturant. This is not what I expected for our date, I expected we would go see a movie or something. Oh well, I like food so this is even better. 

"I hope you like Itallian" Brody says before getting out of the car. I'm about to open my door but before I get the chance it's opened for me. Aww that's cute he's being so gentelmanly. I get out of the car and wait for Brody. He closes the door and then grabs my hand holding it with his and we walk inside the resturant. 

"Name?" The lady at the desk in the front of the resturant says without looking up from the paper in front of her.

"Thompson" He says to the girl. So his last names Tompson, I just realised that I didn't actually know his last name. 

"Right this way Sir" She says finally looking up. I notice that she stares at him for a while before actually starting to lead us towards our table. When we get to the table she hovers for a second before walking away. I sit in one of the seats at laugh queitly at the girl. I pick up the menu and scan over it. A waiter comes over and stands in front of our table.

"What would you like to drink?" He asks us both.

"Can I have a rasspberry lemonade please" I say to her. She nods at me and writes it down on the peice of paper she was holding. Brody says his drink and she writes that down as well.