Chapter 2: Meeting *Cliffhanger*

Zayn's POV

I'm not sure what it is, but this girl has something. She's pretty calm of the fact I'm Zayn, but not that calm of the fact that I always meet her.

It's not my fault if I ACCIDENTALLY ran over to her twice.

Well, being the good person I am, I offered her to have coffee or something with me. Who doesn't want to come with me? Uhh, well, probably this girl.

Wait, I forgot to ask her name! Gawd. Who, in the bloody hell, asks a girl, he doesn't even know her name, to have coffee with him? And that's me. Great going, Zayn, just great.

I don't have her number, the heck Zayn?!

Well, you have no contact with her! How are you even sure that she'll go with you? Wow.

Okay, this is just weird. I'm lecturing myself. Just weird.

Anyways, I'm going to get some sleep.

Oh, and don't forget to set an alarm on your phone, might wake up tomorrow late. Gee.

Ahh, done!

Good night!

---------After 8 hours of sleeping--------

RIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

A disturbing alarm rang through my ears. I groaned and reached for my phone and stopped it. It's 6:30 in the morning and why in the bloody hell I'm awake?!

Think, think, think....

Ahh! I'm having a coffee with this 'i don't know her name' girl. Sheesh.

I stood up and walked towards the bathroom as slow as I can.

As I reached it, I did my business. After that, I'm 50% more awake than ever, I fixed my hair into a quiff. I was sporting a plain white shirt and beige chinos. I walked into my room and went to find my white supras. Yeah, there it is. I grabbed it and slid it into my feet.

I walked downstairs to see the other lads.

They all looked at me with wide eyes.

"Is there anything wrong?" I asked and walked towards the kitchen to get some toast. I got back and they are still staring at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked annoyingly and bit on my toast.

"Did you just..." Liam trailed.

"Woke up..." Niall continued.

"At this kind of hour?" Louis ended and I looked at them like their crazy.

"Yeah? Is that a bad thing?" I asked and sat on the couch across them.

"Wow..." they muttered in unison.

"I can't believe you can wake up in this kind of...early." Harry said with disbelief. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Unless,..." Louis trailed and their heads snapped into my direction and they looked at me as if I have three heads. Creative.

"YOU HAVE A GIRL?!" they exclaimed in unison and I choked on my toast. What on earth are they talking about?

"Wha--What?!" I asked and they grinned.

"ZAYN IS GROWING UP!"

"WHAT'S HER NAME?!"

"DOES SHE EAT A CARROTS?!"

"IS SHE HOT?!"

they asked all at once.