Chapter 3: It's Okay, Mate.

Gabby's POV

"Do you... What?" I asked as he rubbed his nape awkwardly. What's up with this man?

"Do you have a... Boyfriend?" he asked and mumbled the last part. I gulped nervously as I thought,

Should I tell him?

But I don't want him to think that way...

Guess, I have to lie...

"I...uh...Do have." I said and avoided his gaze and found the window interesting.

"Oh." Was all he said. I peeked slightly to see him frowning and his lips were pressed into a thin line.

"Uhh... you?" I asked, to break the awkwardness.

"I don't have..." he mumbled shyly and I looked at him.

"You don't have?" I asked, I was a little bit shocked.

"Uhh...yeah. Is it a bad thing?" he asked and I just shook my head.

"No. It's just unbelievable that you're famous and yet you don't have a girlfriend..." I said simply and he nodded.

"Well, it's not like every famous person has a girlfriend. They might be waiting for someone..." he said and mumbled the last part. My head quickly snapped at his direction and my eyes narrowed.

"Then, you're waiting for someone?" I asked and he tensed. Probably regretting that he said it.

"Kind of, yes." he said. My heart slightly sunk. What the hell, Gabby?! You're not in loved with Zayn and most definitely not jealous.

Oh, who am I kidding?!

He's Zayn Malik, for God's sakes!

I'll admit, I have an insy, winsy, tiny crush on him.

Who wouldn't? Gee.

"Oh." I said. You're so dumb, Gabby, he might think you're jealous.

"What's his name?" he asked and I raised my eyebrow.

"His?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Your boyfriend?" he said like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh." I said dumbly. THINK OF A NAME, THINK OF A NAME... Aha!

"Aaron Strauss." I said. Well, I do know Aaron Strauss. In fact, he's my best friend, he's also working as a photographer.

"Ohh. What is he like?" He asked as he sipped his coffee.

"Well, he's nice, funny, carefree, sensible, and diligent. He's also a photographer." I said and he nodded.

"Does he work at yours too?" he asked and I nodded.

"Oh, okay." he said. Silence hovered us and I heard him sigh.

"Do we have a photoshoot later at yours?" he asked and I checked my phone and went to my schedules.

"Yup. It's 11 morning. You've got 2 hours." I said and he nodded.

"Well, I really have to go. I still have work. Wanna go with me at the studio or you'll head home?" I asked as I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"I'll just head home. I'll tell the lads to prepare." he said and I nodded.

"Okay. See you later." I said and he smiled.

"See you." he said. We both went out of Starbucks and went to our ways.

I walked towards the studio since it's just a few blocks away.

I entered our building and I was greeted by my best friend, Aaron.