MESSAGE

Hey guys. I know I haven't been online for a while and I haven't replied to those who have messaged me recently. However, it has nothing to do with my update today.

I will be publishing this message in every single one of my published books. The point of this is that I want to express my feelings about the current issue.

I know that some of you might think that this message is probably unnecessary but please bear with me, I don't even know how will I express these emotions that I'm having.

Zayn left; two words that can shatter our hearts into pieces. It sounds mean. We don't fully understand why he had to leave. I don't know if it's just me but despite those things, I don't have the capability to be angry. I don't have a reason to be angry. It may sound pathetic but I just want to cry. I don't want to offend anyone but you cannot blame the fans that are very sad right now. They can express it through posting something online, or crying, or type everything with uppercase letters, we don't know; we don't how a person could handle a situation like this.

Other people can call this a simple situation. In their eyes, a member left, okay. But to us, it may not be the major problem of our lives but it is indeed a struggle. How could we accept the fact that an important person left the group that started a lot of things? We could accept it but we cannot forget it.

I honestly do not know how could I explain properly what I am feeling as I heard the news. I didn't believe at first, I never wanted to believe because it was unbearable. I cannot believe that this talented person with this angelic voice, that Zayn will leave. I knew the day will come that a member will leave or the group will split up, but the pain is worse than what I expected. I thought I would be ready for this day, but I wasn't.

Despite this situation, I am eternally greatful to Zayn for being a wonderful inspiration to all of us. For being such an exceptional person and a brilliant example of a person with good handling of priorities. He made an extraordinary story and lived his dreams. And I could never and no one will never know how he felt through these years.

Just by then, Liam told us to keep our faith in them, that it's far from over. He even mentioned Zayn's name. The days that I've been holding back my tears and emotions, came out when Liam finally spoke about the situation. Liam did not give us an answer to our question "why?" but he did gave us a reassurance that they are trying to be strong and he wants us to be to. And the fact that we witnessed Liam being scared of losing us is something that we should not isolate. He doesn't want to lose us as much as we don't want to lose them. We all know that it's been hard for them. And we need to understand that we may or may not know the real reason of what is happening recently but it is not prohibited to hope for the best and stay for them. They are not leaving, it is not the end, we are staying but it's just not the same anymore. Zayn will always remain closest to the boys and to us no matter what.

The boys have been a great inspiration to all of us. They have saved a lot of people in every way they can. It's sad that Zayn had to leave but I believe that it's for the good and he will continue to love us as much as we love him. And that he will continue to support us, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Niall as we are going to continue supporting all of them. Zayn will always be a part of One Direction and One Direction is always a part of us.

L.R. Horan x