Chapter 1: Getting Ran Over.

Gabriella's POV

"Okay, Gabby, we'll have a photoshoot later." my manager said and I mentally fist-pumped in the air.

"With whom?" I asked and prepared my camera.

I'm working as an photographer. Well actually, I just started about a couple of weeks ago. Oh by the way, my name's Gabriella Brooks, I'm 19 and from London.

I'm 5'4 inches tall, fair skinned, brunette, green-eyed. I'm just a normal girl.

"They're celebrities..." he said and started telling everyone to arrange the set.

I sighed and wiped the lenses of my camera.

"So, how's everything?" Chloe, my co-worker, asked.

"Everything's fine." I smiled and stood up.

I placed my eyes near the viewfinder to check the clearness of the camera. When I was about to snap a picture of the set, someone bumped into me, like the person just ran into me or something.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, and thankfully, my camera didn't drop.

"Oh sh't, I'm sorry!" he said and I looked up to see who it is. Zayn Malik. From One Direction.

"Uhh-uhmm, it-it's fine... Don't mind me." I stumbled and he sent me a warm smile and jogged away. I was awed. I can't believe I'm seeing such famous people.

"Hey! Gab! The manager is calling you!" Chloe hissed and I practically ran.

"I'm so sorry!" I said and the manager sighed.

"It's okay. C'mon let's start! Boys!" he said and I saw the boys playing at the set.

"Ohh, you have a new photographer?" The brunette said. Then my manager nodded.

"she's...nice." the curly said and checking on me from head to toe. I suddenly felt self-conscious.

"Shall we start?" the manager said and placed his hands at his waists. The lads chuckled and I started the photoshoot.

----------------------- After the photoshoot -----------------------

"Okay! All done!" the manager said and I sighed silently.

"Gabby, you can take the photos to the editor now." he said and I nodded.

I walked towards the main office and into the editor's.

"Hey, Gabby! Got some new pictures?" Jordan, the editor, said.

"Yeah. Here." I gave her the memory card.

"Oh and by the way, could you give this to the manager?" she asked.

"Of course." I said and picked the PAPERS she gave.

"Alright, thanks!" she said and I nodded my head.

I walked outside of her office and scanned the papers, I wonder what it is?

Then suddenly, someone bumped into me. And caused all the papers to scatter on the floor. Sh't.

"Oh gosh!" I muttered slightly, looking at the floor full of papers.

"Oh my... I'm so sorry!" I heard the familiar voice said and I looked up to see, again, Zayn.

"You again?!" I said and he shrugged.

"Ohh! I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you." he said and helped me pick up the papers.

Then suddenly,

Our hands accidentally held. You know, the ones that happens in movies...

Weird, but I felt sparks and shivers.

I quickly pulled away and I felt my face slightly heat up.

Finally, we're done picking up the papers.

But I don't think it's in order.

Sh't, I'm going to be in deep trouble... I thought.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to the one who needs these. I'll go with you." he said and I looked at him like he's an alien.

"What are you talking about?" I asked and he looked at me in a 'WHAT THE HECK?' look.

"You said that you are going to be in deep trouble... So, I'm going with you." he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I swear, I just thought of that. Weird.

I nodded and we started walking towards the manager's office. Then, I felt myself slightly shaking. I'm freaking nervous.

I'm just a new photographer! Why does these things happen to me?! For goodness sake!

We entered the Manager's office. He was sitting in a huge office chairs. You can imagine him...

I cleared my throat to signal him that I'm, or should I say, we are there.

"Oh hello! What can I do for you two?" he asked and I handed him the papers. But inside me, I don't want to give it.

Few minutes later,

"WHY AREN'T THESE IN ORDER?!" he asked exasperatedly causing our eyes to widen in surprise.

"ANSWER ME!" he shouted. And I cleared my throat nervously.

"Well, I-uhh..."

"I bumped into her accidentally because I was running and I wasn't looking where I was going. So, it's my fault..." Zayn cut me in. And I shrugged furiously.

"No, it's my fault! I wasn't being careful." I defended.

"No, it's mines!" Zayn argued.

"No, it's mines!" I argued back.

"Gee, just stop! It's the two of you's fault." the manager said and the both of us sighed.

"Okay, you can go now." my manager said and we walked out of his office.

"I'm really sorry for what happened." Zayn said while we're walking back to the studio.

"No, it's my fault." I said and he shook his head.

"No, it's MY fault." he argued.

"Ughh, forget it." I sighed in frustration.

"Can I make it up to you?" he asked and I raised my eyebrow.

"There's no need to--"

"I insist." he cut me. And I thought for a moment and sighed.

"Fine." I said and he smiled.

"I'll see you at the Starbucks down the street tomorrow at 8 morning?" he asked and I nodded.

"Okay, see you tomorrow!" he chirped and I waved.

Maybe, he's not that bad...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

New book to publish! :D

So this is just the introduction...

I'll update soon!

You can read my other stories to, Just go to my profile. :3

What do you think?

Comment/Vote?

~Lorena<3 Xxxxxxx