I'm a god

Chresanto's Point of View

I could feel every muscle in my body tense up as the dry cockroach looking fool touched my wife. Does he not know what he's getting himself into? I asked myself. I chuckled coldly and made my way down to earth.

"Chre-santo!"

"Chre-santo!"

"Chre-santo!"

I grew stronger as my minions chanted my name.

"What do you think your doing." I hissed at Robyn once I'd cornered her.

"Carson is in hospital and I needed to make sure she was okay." Robyn's entire body tensed up as I got closer to her.

"Don't give me that bull! Who's the scrawny little toad that's in there with you?" My voice boomed throughout the woods where I had taken her to.

"I just ran into him and he was trying to-" I interrupted her with an abrupt slap to the face. She fell down in pain as tears slithered down her cheeks.

"Stop that crying before I give you something to cry about!" I warned her. I took this time to stare closely at her body. I wonder if I can make her clothes disappear? I asked myself. I intensified my stare and her clothes instantly disappeared. Robyn instantly brought her hands to her body and stared at her body in utter confusion.

"How, why, what?" Robyn was lost for words and honestly her babbling was annoying me so I pushed her over and had my way with her. Every cry for help strengthened me and enabled me to destroy her vagina. When I was through I looked back at it and realized she no longer had any walls.

"Oops." I giggled to myself.

"W-what?" Robyn asked, fearing what was going to come out of my mouth next.

"I seem to have destroyed your walls. But don't worry love I can fix that."

"No no it's fine I'll be okay."

"Shut that shit up! I don't want to throw out my back every time we have sex! I refuse to be sucked into that black hole that you call a vagina. Now please let me do my work!" I opened up her legs even wider and placed my finger inside of her.

"Tighten up!" I commanded and her walls closed up on my finger. "Good work!" I complimented myself.

"How did you do that!" Robyn asked as she rubbed her newly renovated vagina.

"I'm a god bitch." I said shoving her out of my way before disappearing.

****

After eating my diner I decide to pay that burnt pasta noodle a visit since he didn't get the memo.

"Chre-santo!"

"Chre-santo!"

"Chre-santo!"

"What's that?" I heard him whisper. I laughed at his ignorance.

"Who's there?" He switched on the lights and saw nobody there. This man is a fool. I let out a hearty laugh.

"Who is here?" He asked randomly gaining more confidence.

"I'm Chresanto, god of the land! Who are you?" I roared.

"Rayan and I fear no man or god!" Once he said that something in me broke loose and I caused his house to quake and shake.

"Are you sure about that?" I jeered at him.

"Y-yes." I twirled my finger and in response the house began to spin around.

"Please make it stop!" He cried.

"I thought you feared no man or god?" I mocked him.

"Just make it stop!" He screamed.

"Sure, but first you have to do something for me."

"What I'll do whatever you want!" He desperately screamed.

"Stay away from my wife!" He cocked his eyebrows in confusion.

"Who's your wife?" He questioned me. I rolled my eyes.

"Robyn dumbass!" I kicked him in the head hoping to knock some sense into him.

"Are you trying to blow my brain!" Rayan moaned in pain as his head throbbed.

"Well I mean you don't really use it so me blowing it would be the most activity it would get!" I snapped.
"What do you want with Robyn anyways she's a nice woman and you're an asshole!" I kicked him once again in his head but this time even harder.

"Don't try me." I growled in his face.

"Stay away from my wife and I mean it!" I ordered him one last time before I stopped the shaking and disappeared.

Before I left earth I made one last stop.

"Hi how may I help you?" The lady asked.

"Yes I'm here to see Carson Crippen."

Hey guys I know it's short but I haven't updated in a while so I wanted to give you guys a lil something something.