The Harsh Truth

"Chre-santo, Chre-santo, Chre-santo!" My minions chanted.

"Yes say my name say my name!" I arrogantly encouraged them as I finished fixing my hair before my departure down to Earth to meet my wife.

"Okay that's enough for now." I agitatedly ordered without reason.They obeyed and I slipped on my sandals. Once fully dressed I transported myself to Earth faster than the speed of light. When my body fully composed itself together I searched for my beautiful paramour. Finally after numerous minutes of eye straining I spotted her jogging. I made myself invisible to her and admired her body. My eyes halted at her once succulent breasts. Cocking my eyebrow, I took note of the fact that they were looking a little flat and saggy.

"I'm going to have to whip them back into shape no won't I?" I slyly muttered to myself. I inched closer to her mobile body.

"Chre-santo! Chre-santo! Chre-santo!" My minions chanted in unison. Right then Robyn stopped running and froze in her place.

"No not today!" She cried in agony before sprinting away into the woods. I shook my head at my wife's stupidity an flashed to where I knew she would run to. As predicted she arrived there in the woods assuming that she was safe. She leaning against a tree and I took that as an opportunity to scare her. I flashed in front of her and plastered the creepiest grin I could devise onto my face. When she opened her eyes she let out a blood chilling shriek and sprinted into the opposite direction.

"Chre-santo! Chre-santo! Chre-santo!" My minions sang as I marched through the woods. She ran deep into the woods and I began to grow tired of walking. Without breaking a sweat and lifted up my hand ad forcefully swung it to the side. That caused Robyn to crumble to the ground. As she struggled to get up I quickly appeared in front of her. She started squirming even more and that's when pounced on her and held her down. I moved my staff vigorously around her freshly laid field trying to uproot any rotten crops while I gripped tightly onto her breasts remolding them to the way I liked them. When my back grew tired I got up and fixed my toga. I momentarily flashed out. Curiously I brought my hands to my face and sniffed them noticing the scent of another man on them. When I got back Robyn was still trying to recover from the sweet connection that I made with her heavenly body.

"You are my wife, Robyn. Do you understand me? You were chosen and if you let any man of Earth touch you I will kill him!" I warned her. In order to refrain myself from strangling her I disappeared from the scene.

When I reached my final destination I walked into my room and admired my self in my full body mirror. I smirked at the sight of blood on the hem of my toga and dripping from my upper thigh. I gently grazed my thigh and brought my fingertips to my lips. I sighed in great satisfaction as her now warm blood trickled down my throat calming all my nerves. Nostalgia ultra kicked in bringing me back to the first time I met Robyn.

*15 years ago*

"Chresanto you're an asswhole don't touch me!" Diana,the goddess of chastity, shrieked.

"What did I do to you!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up into the air.

"Find someone else to mess with Chres I don't want you! What part of that don't.You.Understand?" Diana cried ending her statement by clapping her hands together after every word.