Chapter 20: Halloween Special

• Dedicated to HALLOWEEN !!!

This chapter is like the TV show that does a special Halloween episode so I am doing the same thing here and dedicating a chapter to Halloween becuase it is my favorite holiday!!!! The story still continues but there are just some added spooky elements :) Anyway I hope you enjoy it even if there are spelling errors ( I wrote it in one sitting and only read over it once).

*Also this chapter is not in the final published book*

_______________________________~O~________________________

“AAAHHHH!” Evie screamed as she threw her hands up in the air. Plummeting towards the ground in a creepy old elevator was more fun than she thought it would be.

This was her first time riding the Tower of Terror and it was not going to be her last. The ride was almost as cool as the amazingly decorated lobby with the cobwebs and flickering lights. She wouldn’t mind waiting in line just to admire the décor.

Theo was trying his best not to scream next to her in the front row, not wanting to publicly make a fool of himself. The second they got in line people started to whisper and stare but by the time they got onto the ride she had learned to tune them out.

Evie bet every single person in this elevator with them was going to buy the photo afterwards just to say they went on a ride with Theo Rogan. Luckily her wig was on tight and this time it was a red one in a long bob.  It was actually Theo’s idea to change her hair after what happened with Jenna. He brought along a couple others just in case she needed to change her hair more than once.

As they exited the ride a mob of girls ran past them straight towards the screen where the pictures appeared.

“Looks like your helping Disneyland make some money.” Evie commented laughing as the girls frantically scribbled down the number on the photo.

He chuckled, shaking his head as the girls all made their way over to buy the picture, “I’m guessing this isn’t the last time this is going to happen.”

“Well hopefully I don’t look too horrible in the pictures considering there’s going to be a lot of them floating around now.”

“I hate to break it to you but I don’t think they’re going to be looking at you.” He gave her a teasing smile and waved to the girls who were standing in a single file line at the exit to the gift shop.

One of them looked like she was about to faint and Evie couldn’t help but laugh drawing a few glares from the girls.

“Your right.” She began while making a show of intertwining Theo’s hand with hers, “They’re probably going to sharpie over my face or scratch it out.”

“I don’t know about them but I won’t ever get tired of looking at your beautiful face.” Theo promised, pulling on her hand to bring her toe to toe with him.

“What are you doing?” Evie nervously looked over at the group of girls hoping that none of them would come over and attack her. 

“Letting all those girls know that you won’t ever need to buy a picture of me,” He paused to take her hand and place it over his heart, “because you have the real thing.”

Nothing could have made her happier in that one moment as he kissed her for all to see right in the middle of the Tower of Terror gift shop.

As they broke apart he smiled down at her and said what tons of guys before him had probably told their girlfriends.

“I guess they aren’t lying when they say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth.”

“I don’t think those girls would agree with you.” She smiled back at him as they walked past the girls their mouths now hanging wide open.