New Arrivals

-Osama POV-

~I feel comfortable, yet uncomfortable at the same time...I wonder why...plus why is it dark?~ I asked myself only to realize that my eyes were closed thus making me feel like an idiot.

Once I opened my eyes but quickly closed them due to the sun. "Tch...hate mornings..." I open my eyes once more and tried to move only for something to stop me. "The hell?" I looked down seeing a naked Miyabi laying on top of my bear chest with a satisfied smile. "Why is sh-...Oh right...I remember now...After the Promenade, I had grabbed her arm and lead her back towards the dorms, mainly to my room..." I mumbled as I looked at the sleeping Pandora on top of me while last night's events returned to me, before I looked at my clock seeing the time. "7:28 AM...Still early I guess..." I looked back down at Miyabi staring at her sleeping face which looked peaceful. "I don't know why I never noticed how beautiful she was...it must've been her attitude that stopped me from actually getting a good look at her." I mumbled before I felt said girl stirred awake.

"Mmm..." She moans out loud before slowly opening her eyes before realizing that she was laying on top of me. "I can't believe it..." She mumbled to herself most likely thinking that I'm still sleeping. "Not only did we actually fuck...he was also the dominate one..." She then smiled slightly before snuggling closer to me. "Then again, he was the best I had."

I smirked as I finally decided to speak. "Guess I wasn't just a 'plaything' huh?" I state causing her to jump a bit startled from my voice. "But I guess I did enjoy last night as well...I needed that." I say as I looked at her as she soon sits up and smiled down at me not caring if I saw her naked chest.

"I should thank you as well. You made this week much better than I expected."

"Glad I could help." I say sitting up as well while looking her over once more. "Question; what does this make us?" I asked now a bit curious.

Miyabi thinks to herself before later shrugging. "What do you want us to be?" She questions.

"Well...sorry to say, but I don't think we'll work out, cause I'm pretty sure we'll go back to hating each other after we split." I state before sighing. "But I guess we're frienemies with benefits." I say while yawning.

"...I'm fine with that, only because what you said is true." She say but soon smirks as she traced her finger along my chest. "I could get used to this~" 

"So can I, I need the stress reliever if I have a stressful day thanks to all of you third-years getting on my bad side." I state giving her a soft glare to which she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say." She said waving me off before my phone rings making me reach for it only for Miyabi to snatch it from under me then proceeds to answer it while putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Who is this on Zintaro's phone?"

"This is Kannazuki Miyabi."

"Where is Zintaro-kun?"

"He's right here."

"Give him the phone."

Miyabi reached over to me thus making me answer clearly. "Hello?" 

"Zintaro-kun."

"Who the he-"

"This is your headmistress." This shocked me and Miyabi to straighten up.

"Um, how can I help you..?" I asked.

"I need you to come down to my office."