Tempest Turn

-Osama POV Night-

'Night seven....It's been a week in solitary since what I did to...Ugh...Miyabi.'

*Step* *Step* *Step* *Step* *Beep-beep-beep* *Click*

I lifted my head seeing the door open. 

"It's been a week, hasn't it? You may come out."

 I looked at her before sighing and standing up. "Bout time..." I walked forward then pat her head as I past her causing her to be flustered.

-Mini Time Skip-

I was walking through the dark I stopped as I felt like I was being watched, and to conform this, a voice spoke up.

"Osama Zintaro." The voice said being female.

I gave her a side glance as she then stepped in front of me. "...You are..?"

"That was a rather rude greeting."

"As you can tell, I clearly don't care so answer my ques-"

"Ingrid Bernstein. I'm a third-year."

"Second-year, and cute face I have to say. Now what do you want? Or did you come to clean up after the slut?" I said putting my left hand in my pocket as I summoned Pandora's Box in my right hand receiving a chuckle from her.

"People call me the Guardian of Discipline."

"You should already know mine. But why discipline?"

"I'll do everything in my power to punish those who disrupt order. For example someone like Satellizer and-"

"Me..." I sighed as I made my Volt Weapon de-materialize. "And here I thought I was going to walk home in peace and take a shower."

She walked behind me making me turn to look at her. "That is the principle I must enforce as a Pandora. Go find  yourself a lim-"

"I will not."

"Excuse me?"

"I said I will not...but you can bring yours if you want."

"Are you underestimating me?"

"No. I'm giving you a fair fight."

"Suit yourself. My Limiter will be with me as well this afternoon, so be ready." She walks away and to be honest...I stared at her...not her body but I was kinda mesmerized by her red hair.

"Beautiful hair..." I said not knowing that she was still in range making her turn around.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh nothing...don't worry about it."

"I heard what you said. About my hair." 

"....See ya." I turned to walk away.

Before she could utter a word I disappeared behind a corner and walked to my dorm only to be greeted by the Queen herself. "Hmm? Why are you blocking my room door?"

"To see how you're holding up....and to thank you."

"What fo-oh...that, no problem the slut got what was coming to her."

"Well that's all I wanted to say, and you need a bath."

"...Move..."

"Hmph." She walked into her room as I went into mine and immediately went to the bathroom and took a shower.