Machination

-3rd POV-

During class Rana was writing her name on the chalkboard in front of everyone before turning around looking at her classmates. "My name is Rana Linchen. I hope to get along with everyone!" She announced before giving a sweet smile as the class started to mummer random things most likely about her.

"Rana-san is older than all of you, but she has enrolled here as a second-year to learn the basics of being a Pandora. Please get along with her okay?" The teacher says making the class except Osama and Satellizer say yes/hai. "Hmm, Rana-san, your seat will be..." The teacher looks around for a seat until Rana chose a seat in between Osama and Satellizer.

"This seat will suit me just fine." She said but towards the King and Queen.

"Do as you please." Satellizer said.

"Hmph..." Was all she got out of Osama before sitting down.

"Pleasure to meet you two." She greeted getting no answer.

She then leans towards Satellizer slightly whispering so Osama couldn't hear. "Do you want to know why I was there yesterday?" She asked her receiving a 'huh?'. "Osama-san and Kazuya-san is my destined one."

"Wh-?"

"It's only natural for me to want to be at their side."

The conversation ended there as Rana paid attention to class leaving Satellizer to her thoughts.

-Later In Class Outside-

Rana was standing across from Osama as he looked bored.

"All right, today we'll be having freestyle battles without Limiters. Okay, one round will last three minutes. This is just a practice match, so I want you to play fair." The teacher said as the two had a small stare down.

"...Friend or not, don't expect me to go easy on you, so give me everything you got to see if you are worthy of going to this school." Osama said to Rana. "Volt Weapon, activate. Pandora's Box." He summoned his sword before dashing at her at being in her face without the use of Accel as he slashed downward.

"Four Senses!" Rana yelled out as she knocked Osama's sword away thus making him back up an look at her Volt Weapon.

"Gauntlet and boots, she's a close range fighter." She then jumps into the air a scary speeds. "And she's a fast one." He stated as he saw her coming down so he sidesteps thus making her strike the ground making a bit of dust surround them before quickly standing up sending a quick kick at Osama only to be blocked sending the dust away.

"Hmph, not bad Rana, not bad at all." He pushed her back as she lands and smile.

"You not so bad yourself Osama-san."

"Heh, prepare yourself!" He got into his stance as suddenly was in front of her with a dagger in his hand slashing and stabbing at a terrifying pace forcing Rana to dodge and block to the best of her ability gaining some damage before Osama appeared behind her stabbing towards her back which she barely dodged.

"There it is! One of Osama's special moves, he attacks with quick and deadly strikes before going for the kill. Serpent's Bite!"

~They study me?~ Osama thought before noticing that I missed her vital spots. ~This girl...~ He blinks only to find her in his face with her fist on his stomach.

"The best moment to counter-attack is right after enduring your opponent's greatest technique." Rana stated.

"Smart but who said that was my greatest?" He smirks as his dagger de-materialize before re-materializing into a shield.