*Pandora Mode

*= Fixed Errors

-Osama POV-

After the whole... motorboating thing causing the so-called Untouchable Queen to lose we're now walking on the outskirts of the school while Chiffon was rambling about how Kazuya can cause such a ruckus on his first day of school. 'Such a rebel.'

"But that girl you was fondling earlier was a second year student named Satellizer el Bridget."

But I can tell that Kazuya wasn't paying attention to he was in deep thought.

"And before that little accident she was the top ranked student in her grade. Although we call it a Carnival it's actually an official battle to determine the ranking of all the Pandoras. What happened was unfortunate but that doesn't change the outcome in the judges eyes. So basically a lost is s lost. I'll be careful if I were you, she might hold a grudge for this."

'I would too if I was her.' I thought until
Kazuya finally said something.

"Actually I wanted to talk about that..."

"Talk about what?"

"I know she's mad, I can tell...so I need you to tell me where to find her so I can set things straight. Wether I did it on purpose or not, I still want to apologize to her."

'Even thought he's an idiot, he's good at heart.'

Chiffon then puts her hand on her hips as she whispered yelled at him. "That's the absolutely the last thing you should do, please just trust me on this one." She kept pressuring him. "Making her lose is just the tip of the iceberg, and the way you touched her was completely inappropriate."

Kazuya goes to speak but she interrupted him by grabbing his shoulders.

"Kazuya, as student council president, it's my sworn duty to protect you."

"It is?" He asked making me face palm.

"So take my advise and transfer schools right now."

"Transfer? You do realize that I just transfer here right?"

"This a matter of life and death Aoi."

I then see a bus drive up t the nearby bus stop as Chiffon continues.

"I know this hard to understand, so let me put this in perspective."

I just zoned them out as I watched as Satellizer walks off the bus walking towards then past us. 'Something about her is interesting...' Then I see Kazuya grab her arm. 'Here we go again...'

-3rd POV-

As Kazuya tried apologizing it only ended with her Volt Weapon in his face until the girl that they saw from yesterday came saying something cocky that earned a glare from Satellizer and Osama.

______________________________________

Height(cm): 164
Weight(kg): 52
Three Sizes: 83-57-83
Age: 16
Blood Type: B
Nationality: United Kingdom

______________________________________

Ganessa Roland

Hobby: Bonsai Trees
Favorite Food: Strawberry Parfait
Weak Point: Underarms

_________________________________________