the gangs mbti personality types

johnny: infj (the advocate)

why: um hello? he helped those kids out of a burning church without even thinking TWICE about it. infj personality types are known for their passion to help others. he is also soft spoken, but also very opinionated. the advocate type also tends to make decisions and choose solutions that will change peoples lives. this goes along with him saving those kids.

darry: entj (the commander)

why: ight, does this one even need explaining? according to the 16 personalities website, entj's overwhelm other more sensitive personality types (cough pony cough). he also takes no shit from ANYONE, which is kind of the point of being a commander.

soda: enfp (the campaigner)

why: THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS CHARMING AS FUCK. he loves love and emotionally connecting with people. LOVES HIS FAMILy. HE IS A FAMILY MAN. compassion is this boys middle NAME. y'all saw the way he took care of pony after he got cut up by the socs. i need me someone like that.

pony: infp (the mediator)

why: tried to stick up for dally when cherry was belittling him  (she kind of had a right to 😳). often feels misunderstood by other members of the gang - with an exception to johnny. he has a great sense of morality. homeboy had some good morals if he was running straight into the flames of hell to save some ankle biters

two bit: esfp (the entertainer)

why: yet another one that is very self explanatory. our boy two bit loves having fun with his bros and making them laugh. although he is the entertainer of the group, he is still there to emotionally support the gang. he was so comforting and kind with pony when they went to see johnny in the hospital, i cried. afterwards he tried to cheer pony up and distract him because pony knew johnny was going to die. MY MF HEART.

dally: isfp (the adventurer)

why: dally always involved in something risky that's going to get him in trouble sooner or later. he takes almost too much enjoyment from bothering the shit out of people and society in general. charming, but not exactly by definition. even though dally is a trouble maker, that didn't makes us any less attracted to his fine ass. DOES NOT take criticism well. almost booted johnny when he was ever so rudely interrupted while he was harassing cherry.

steve: estp (the entrepreneur)

why: energetic as HELL. this motherfucker is on pure ass crack cocaine. exhibit a being the back flip he did off that car. in the book, he is said to be pretty intelligent while still being, you know, steve. you can't tell me he's not the horniest of the gang, this validates the estp's love of passion and pleasure. stevie boy isn't the most mature that's for sure (ahahahah that rhymed) which is also another trait of his given personality type.

HELLO ALL. i thought this would be cool to do because i haven't seen this done before. my personality type is a ENTP (the debater). i would be interested to know your personality types. i got the descriptions and facts for the personality types from 16personalities.com (which is also where you can take the test to determine your personality type!) another thing, SIX THOUSAND READS???? WHAT THE FUCK? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. i did not proof read this very well so i apologize in advance. love you all and as always, thanks for reading.