THIRTY THREE - NOT ANYMORE

"Damn, I tell you it ain't nothing like taking a shower at home

"Damn, I tell you it ain't nothing like taking a shower at home." Ron said sauntering out of the bathroom, wrapping his towel securely around his waist as his body continued to drip with water.

Fully in the bedroom, he furrowed his brows at Marley who was frantically throwing clothes into a suitcase.

"What are you doin?" He asked, his heart beginning to race as if he already knew the answer.

Marley didn't respond as if she was in a trance. She continued to stuff as much as she could into the suitcase, next hopping up to find an outfit to put on.

Ron grabbed her arm, "Yo, I'm talking to you."

Marley snatched away, "Don't touch me. You will never touch me, again." She hissed with venom in her tone.

"Will you talk to me, Marley damn. Everything was good ten minutes ago, and now you're packing your shit." Ron shot back.

Inside, he was hoping that it was all a joke. He needed time to tell Marley the truth, but that didn't mean he wanted her to find out any other way either. His heart sank as he watched her pack whatever she could grab, telling him she didn't need a second to even think about staying.

After throwing on a pair of sweats, Ron picked the suitcase off the floor and began to unpack it. That only pissed Marley off even more, and he was testing the anger that she was trying so hard to subside.

"Please Ron." She cried, "Just let me go."

Ron tried to hold back his own tears, "Marley you're not even telling me why—"

"You know why!" Marley shouted, "Or did you forget. Here, your girlfriend sent you a fucking reminder." She tossed his phone onto the bed.

Ron didn't even have to open the message, as the video of him and Jayda having sex was on wide screen playing. The fact that she had recorded it was foul, and all it did was confirm to Ron that he had indeed cheated on Marley when for weeks he just hoped he crashed without even participating in anything. And his wife seeing it with her own eyes was even way worse. Karma was whipping his ass.

"Ley baby, just take a seat. I need you to listen to me." Ron pleaded.

"What is there to listen to!?" Marley sobbed, "You've been cheating on me, while I've been here raising your fucking kids!"

Ron held onto her hands, "I haven't been cheating on you, that was a one night stand. I was going to tell you, I needed time."

"You needed time?" Marley squinted her eyes, "How long? You were just going to fuck me, knowing you fucked some random ass bitch! What kind of trifling shit is that!?"

"You know I would never put you at risk, I got checked out and all that!" he told her, "I swear, that was my first and last time ever doing something like that! I love you Ley—"