SEVENTEEN : OLD FAMILY

Marley sung along to Toni Braxton playing through the loud Bluetooth speaker as she moved through the house cleaning, the current room being the living room

From the twins' multiple toys scattered around the carpeted floor to Micah's school books and shoes, even down to Ron's workout gear, the family room was in utter chaos. Marley finally had a day off and decided to clean up her household, that was filled with nothing but junky boys.

"What you thinkin? Stop blamin me. He wasn't man enough for me" Marley sang lyric from lyric, "If you don't know, here's your chance. I've already had your man."

She proceeded to pick up the shoes and throw them in the wicker basket she collected everything in, next the random toys she always had the misfortune of stepping on.

Next she began to spray down the glass coffee table, her hips still moving to the music as she was completely in her own world

Next she began to spray down the glass coffee table, her hips still moving to the music as she was completely in her own world. She was so into the music she didn't hear Ron come in the front door, and spotting her as she danced throughout the spacious room he laughed to himself and leaned against the wall to finish watching her.

He bit down on his bottom lip when she began to swirl her hips once more, her hands in the air whilst singing the oldies pop song. He mimicked the motion and put his hand on her waist, only for her to quickly jump back with a squeal.

"I hate you!" She half laughed half panted, giving him a much deserved slap on the arm.

"Sorry I couldn't resist" Ron smiled, pulling her in, "How that one move go? Do it again"

"Boy~" Marley flagged her husband.

Ron slid her hand into his, and with the last little bit of the song left he gestured for her to dance with him. He was hip to Toni Braxton, and could remember his Mother playing her when he was a child and cleaning the house just as Marley was doing and for some reason it gave him a familiar feeling of home.

"You play all day" Marley smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck as the song faded into the background.

Michel'le's something in my heart began to play next on the playlist, and the two started to sway to the music. Marley placed her head on his chest, and surprisingly the spontaneous dance felt peaceful.