TWO : DADDY DUTIES

K-Dot was fast asleep, his head dug underneath the pillow as he snored loudly

K-Dot was fast asleep, his head dug underneath the pillow as he snored loudly. After pulling a sixteen hour work day, he was exhausted and told himself he would be taking a vacation day, starting with him sleeping in. However there was no such thing in the Deleon household, and K-Dot barely got to sleep past 8am on a good day as Armani would be calling his name to help with the kids while she got ready for work.

"Daddy" Taylor whispered into K-Dot's face.
He stirred in his sleep as she tried to wake him, and after only a few more times of her calling his name did he open his eyes tiredly.

"What" he groaned, staring her into her face as she was literally centimeters away.

"It's not what, it's yes" Taylor said, repeating what Armani always said.

"Yes" K-Dot corrected himself.

"Can you make pancakes?"

"Where's your mom?"

"She left" Taylor shrugged, and K-Dot caved in his brows.

He was irritated that Armani would leave without waking him, knowing the girls were up. He popped his head up from the pillow, and reached over to grab his phone.

"Why would you leave without waking me?" K-Dot's scruffy voice said into the phone the moment Armani answered his call.

"Well good morning to you too" Armani scoffed, "And you were knocked out cold. Why, wassup?"

"You ain't take the girls to daycare? Taylor woke me up, you don't care that she just walking around the house huh?" He asked standing to his feet and gesturing for her to hop into his arms next putting her on to the floor.

"You need to simmer down" She retorted, "They were sleep, so I didn't wake any of you"

K-Dot walked down the hallway and towards Skye's room, making sure Taylor was behind him. He smirked as he found her with her eyes glued to the Moana movie, and was glad that she was a good baby.

"Come on, you ready to eat?" he gestured her over.

She turned her attention to K-Dot, and climbed backwards off of her bed. He picked her up, all the while continuing his conversation with his wife.

"Is that all, Kayan?" Armani asked, sounding as if she was busy in the background with something, "The shop is open now, I gotta go"

"Make sure to clear your schedule for tomorrow, I told you ~"

"Me and you, date night. Got it" Armani rushed him off the phone, "You just better not cancel"

"Oh I won't" he snickered, sitting Skye in her high chair, "I got something for you too, since you wanted to play sleep last night"

"Bye, K-Dot" Armani sang flirtatiously, and he could hear her smile.

"Bye baby, I love you"

"Love you too, and watch my kids"