WHERE YOU ARE • 01

•°•°•

Endou Mamoru grunted in annoyance as he heard the alarm clock on the desk beside him beeping, reaching towards the alarm, Endou's hand gently pushed a button that made the sound go faint and gone.

His eyelashes still sticking together, he used his hand to rub his eye, suddenly, a frown covered his face.

'He's still not back...' Endou thought, as he looked at the empty space beside him looking bitterly at it.

Gouenji Shuuya, Endou's lover, hasn't been home for about a month and a half, he didn't received any call or text from him, only a short note that was left in the kitchen counter,

I'll be back, don't worry. Wait for me.

-Shuuya

It made Endou very worried, he didn't know what to do when he saw the note that day, luckily it was a Saturday and that indicated that his best friend Kidou Yuuto with his lover Fudou Akio, will be coming over to hang out.

As he stares at the note re-reading it, he could feel his legs go numb, and suddenly collapsed down, his hands were shivering gripping the note so tightly, as tears began to roll down his cheeks.

Then he heard a knock, Endou pause for a moment and looked towards the door he couldn't get up, he still can't feel his legs.

"Mamoru?" Called Yuuto, outside from his door, he waited for an answer and when he didn't get one he frowned,

He passed the grocery on his hands to Fudou, as he rummage to his pockets and took out a duplicate key on Gouenji and Endou's shared house, that was given to him in case of any immergency and unlock the door.

As Kidou opened wide the door, his eyes immediately widen seeing Endou sitting on his knees beside the counter table, his face was a mess, with a messy hair and tears still running down his cheeks.

"Y-Yuuto?" Endou stuttered, looking up towards Kidou as more tears escaped his eyes.

"Mamoru!" Kidou yelled, dashing towards Endou's side, grasping his shoulders tightly.

"What happened?" He frantically asked, as Endou launched himself on his chest hugging him tightly.

"Yuuto...! Shuuya's gone!..." Endou sobbed, the now crumpled note on his hand fell on the floor.

"G-gone?" Kidou gasped, giving Fudou a glance then at Endou, "What do you mean gone?"

"He left me!" He cried.

Kidou couldn't help, but stare in shock, not knowing what to say, he looked towards at his surroundings and found the crumpled note on the floor.

Reading it, his face turn into a frown, giving the note to Fudou, he gently rub Endou's back.

"Can you tell me what happen?" Kidou asked, as Endou sobbed goes faint, he could feel Endou nod his head.

"Let's go to the living room, Akio, can you grab both us some spare clothes upstairs." Kidou said, moving slightly away from Endou, helping him get up, and walk towards the living room.

•°•°•

"Aren't you overreacting?" Kidou asked, on his fresh new shirt, and Endou still clinging on him, raised a brow.

The explanation that Endou has given him, we're confusing and shocking, Endou knew something was up with Gouenji in the past few weeks, but decided to be silent about it, until today.

"I don't know..." Endou mumbled, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"We'll get to the bottom of this, okay?" Kidou said, trying to reassure him.

Endou only hums, and mumble a quiet 'Thank you' at him.

Kidou looked at him worriedly, and thought, 'You've got a lot of trouble when you get back Shuuya...'

•°•°•

-soft_tempeh.♡

♡