Chapter 6

Hey here's the next chapter sorry it took so long for me to post and that its so short. This hasn't been edited and it probably sucks because I wrote it in about 30 minutes so just a warning and again sorry.

Chapter 6 *Lily's POV*

The room was silent when she was gone I glanced around looking at the room I was in. Their were tons of pictures on the wall, some of them I recognized as younger versions of Jayden and Diana. I smiled Hayden was so cute I hope are kids look like him.

Wait I just met this guy and I already want to have his kids. I shook my head trying to get rid of all my crazy thoughts.

"Lily! Lily are you okay?" Jayden's voice drifted into my thoughts and I was brought back to the present. "Huh. Oh yeah sorry zoned out for a minute I tend to do that a lot." He just laughed then stood up and grabbed my hand

"Come upstairs to my room Diana's waiting up there."

I frowned wondering how he knew that Diana was upstairs. "How.... Nevermind." I bet it's a werewolf thing Jayden grinned again and helped me up, I wobbled slightly my legs felt like jello, but I ignored it and tried to walk. Tried being the key word, my legs buckled beneath me and if Jayden hadn't been holding my hand I would've hit the floor face first.

Without a seconds hesitation he picked me up bridal style and began carrying me up the stairs, "Jayden put me down." He laughed, "Sorry babe can't do that."

I sighed in frustration he was so hard headed! He had a smile on his face the whole time he was carrying me to what I'm guessing is his room. It had dark blue walls and the bed was black except the pillows which matched his walls. Their was a huge window that looked out onto the forest and the view was breathtaking. You could see that their used to be a garden just behind the house but it had been over taken by weeds and just looked a mess.

He gently laid me on the bed and then sat down next to me. He saw I was staring and followed my gaze and smiled, "It's amazing isn't it?"

"It's beautiful." My voice was barely above a whisper, "Jayden?"

"Yes?" he was looking at me and I almost forgot what I was going to ask him. I shook me head trying to regain my thoughts, "Umm... that garden back there uh... what happened to it?"

He looked a little sad at this question, "Well it used to be my grandmother's but she and my grandfather were killed about 15 years ago in battle over land." My heart instantly went out to him I wanted to comfort him but I didn't know what to do.

I looked down, "Sorry is shouldn't have brought it up." He shook his head, "No it's alright anyways my mom tried to keep it up but she's not very much of a gardener." He laughed and I smiled, "Do you think after Diana's done patching me up I could go and have a look at how much damage has been done."

He laughed, "If that's what you want to do." I nodded excitedly my grandmother taught me to garden it always calmed me.

A few moments later Diana walked int with her medical bag. "Alright Lily shirt off now." I blushed glancing at Jayden and she rolled her eyes, "Don't be shy you guys are mates its not a big deal it was going to happen eventually anyway."

She was right if we were mates he'd end up seeing me without a shirt anyway so why was I so nervous about what Jayden would thing of me? I sighed I guess it didn't matter I began unbuttoning my shirt then pulled it off so I was sitting on the bed in only my torn jeans and bra. I didn't want to look down at my body I knew it wasn't a pretty sight.

I have scars from all the years of abuse and right now it was probably worse. Diana gasped and put her hand over her mouth I turned to Jayden wondering what his reaction would be, it wouldn't surprise me if he was regretting having me as a mate. His eyes held anger but he didn't say anything as Diana patched me up. It turned out I didn't have broken ribs but it was pretty bruised. Right before she left she told me to take it easy and rest for awhile. Then she closed the door which left me and Jayden alone in silence.

He still hadn't said anything and I was starting to worry what was going through his head. "Jayden?" He looked up at me with those green eyes that I loved. "Are you okay?"

He nodded, "then please say something." I hated not knowing what was wrong. He sighed, "Its just I hate seeing you like this. I wish I would've found you sooner so you wouldn't of had to go through that."

For some reason I felt the need to apologize for not being good enough he was so perfect and I was an emotional wreck. "I'm sorry." He looked slightly confused, "I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you. I'm sorry I'm not pretty and you deserve someone who's beautiful. Someone who doesn't have such a messed up life and a girl who doesn't flinch every time someone tries to touch her." My voice broke and I couldn't go on I couldn't even look at him I didn't want him to see how much it hurt me to point out everything that was wrong with me that was a reason he shouldn't be with me.

I was expecting him to be relieved that I knew what he was feeling or thinking instead he got upset. "Lily don't you dare say that ever again you are the most beautiful hirl I have ever met, and do you really think I care about your past it just shows how strong you are. I would never want any other girl ever you're my mate I will only ever love you, you have to believe that Lily."

I hadn't realized I'd stared crying until he wiped away a few tears with his thumb. I looked into his eyes and saw only love and I knew that he was being completely honest. I believed every word he said and I had a feeling that I could tell him I was a murderer and he would still say the same thing.

I smiled at him and he looked relieved, " Your perfect and please don't forget it."