Chapter 7

*Hey everyone its been a long time since i've uploaded i know so feel free to yell at me or whatever anyways here's the next chapter hope you like it. it has Jaydens POV in it. *

Lily's POV:

I smiled at him, "I think i'm starting to like you." he smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around me but being careful at the same time to not hit any of my bruises.

We stayed like this for awhile in peaceful silence , i loved the feel of his arms around me sending shocks through my body where our skin touched. I was almost asleep when I felt him slowly unwrap his arms from around me and carefully get up barely moving the bed as he did.

I sat up and looked at him, his back was facing me and i tried really hard not to laugh he was walking on his tip toes trying to be as silent as possible. After another moment i couldn't help it i burst out laughing. He spun around quickly looking at me with wide eyes, "Did i wake you up? Sorry i just wanted to get a shower while you were asleep."

I shook my head at him, he worries way to much, "Don't worry i wasn't asleep its no big deal. Go take a shower, i'll be fine."

He looked unsure for a moment then a grin appeared on his face, "Ok, if you want after a shower i can take you down to the garden and you can have a look around the place."

"I would love that, as long as it won't be to much trouble." He sighed rolling his eyes, "When are you going to understand Lily i'm living to please you now. Whatever makes you happy will make me happy."

Aww thats so sweet, how did i manage to get the sweetest guy in the world for a mate. I smiled shyly up at him then pushed him toward the bathroom. "Hurry up, slow poke i wanna go exploring"

He smiled, "Alright love i'm hurrying. You can go down stairs and talk to my mom if you don't want to wait for me. I know she's dying to talk to you." he bent down and kissed my check then ran off to the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

I sat down on the bed for a minute or so. Probably less than that,  and i was bored out of my mind and decided to take Jayden's advice and go talk to his mom.

I walked out of the room leaving the door open, i started down the hall all and just like down stairs in the living room tons of pictures lined the walls some of Jaydens family and the rest photos of the pack. 

 I walked downstairs and kept walking until i heard voices, hoping it was the kitchen i pushed the door open and saw Jayden's mom and dad laughing at something. I couldn't help but smile they both seemed so happy and in love. I hope Jayden and i will be like that one day to.

They both stopped talking and smiled at me, "Hi Lily i'm Julie, Jayden's mom but you probably already know who i am and gosh you are so gorgeous i'm so glad Jayden found you. Lately he's been moping around because he hadn't found his mate an now here you are...."

"Jules" Jayden's dad interupted her. She stopped talking and blushed, "Sorry i'm just really excited and when i'm excited i tend to ramble on and on and on about things."

I laughed, "its fine"  Then she glanced at her husband and looked at me guiltily, "I"m really sorry Lily but we have plans and...." i cut her off laughing again, "It's completely fine i can take care of myself and besides Jayden is here. I just wanted to come down and say hi."

She ran over and hugged me tightly making me wince slightly and jump, she pulled back looking worried, "Are you alright?"

"Yes its no big deal. You to go and have fun." Then they both left the room leaving me alone. i hadn't realized how hungry i was until now. So i started looking though the cabinets for some food. Something in the back caught my eye.

Poptarts! I grabbed the box smiling I absolutely love poptarts. I pulled the package out and opened it happily taking a bite. Some one cleared thier throat behind me and i turend around. stading in front of me was a very pissed off looking girl. She was about my age with completely fake blond hair and a spray on tan. Though i have to say she had really pretty eyes, they were bright blue and seemed to pierce you.

She would've been really pretty except for the expression on her face made her extremely ugly. She walked up to me and in a high pitch bitchy voice, "Who are you?" I had to stop myself from laughing as i answered, "Lily and who might you be?"

"That's none of you business, all you need to know is you aren't Jaydens mate. I am" i snorted was she serious? "No you aren't, i have his mark." She laughed shrilly, i wanted to covermy ears from the sound,  "I do to you're one of his fake mates he has so he can sleep around."

Wait what? "What are you talking about?" She sneered at me, "We'll you see Jayden found out he could trick human girls really easily with the whole mate thing since they don't know anything about werewolves. All he had to do was show them he was a Were and they all instantly believed him. I mean come on no offense honey but Jayden is Hot and well you.... not so much."

I frowned she is starting to piss me off, that didn't explain why i have his mark. "Then why do i have his mark?"

It was her turn to laugh, "How do you know it's Jayden's did he show you his mark to?"

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. He hadn't shown me his mark so... it wasn't his. I wasn't his, she smiled triumphantly. I felt my insides coming apart, why would he have lied to me, he said all those wonderful things. He'd been so sweet how could all that be a lie.

Don't be stupid Lily you havn't even known him for more than a couple of hours. Then why does it feel like i've known him my whole life, like we were meant to be. "I don't believe you"

She looked at me with sympathy, "Honey i know you don't but the sooner you let go and leave the better off you'll be. If it hurts this much now just imagine if you stay here any longer I still don't understand how you thought someone as good as Jayden would go for something like you."

I bit my lip she's right, i should've known better than to trust him i'd just barely met him even if he did save my life. Tears began to fall as i ran out the back door towards the forest ignoring the girls laughter behind me.

 I ran until the tears were so thick i couldn't see where i was going anymore. Then i dropped down on my knees as sobs racked through my body.  Feeling as though someone had ripped my heart into tiny little pieces.

.