86° Black and White

Niall's POV

I walked (Y/N) to her front door after taking her out on a date. It is my first time taking her home but it is already our third date night and it gets better and better.

As she was fumbling for her keys, I can't help but kiss her. I don't know what came to my mind and had the guts to kiss her.

As we pulled away, she blushed and smiled. Then she continued to look for the right key to her door and I was just standing there also smiling and scratching the back of my neck. It's a habit that I do when I get nervous.

When she opened the door, I wasn't ready to say goodbye.

“So--”

“Do you want to come inside?” She asked

“Yeah, sure.” I answered then she took my hand and I followed her inside

She guide me to her living room and asked me if I want something to drink.

“Wine or water?” She asked while she was in kitchen and I was busy looking at her pictures that are displayed on her mantle

“Wine, love.” I answered while admiring her on one of her pictures

She came back a few minutes later with a bottle of red wine and two wine glasses on her hands.

“This is all I have, I hope it's okay.” She said putting the wine down on her coffee table

“It's perfect.” I said

Now we are seating here in her living room, telling some random stories while we share a drink or two.

“Then my brother pushed me and all of my relatives won't stop laughing!” She said making me laugh also “It was hilarious.”

As she continues to tell stories, I vision us together, gray and old, doing the same thing and then out of the blue she'll ask me “When did you first know?” and I can't wait to tell her “I always knew.”

I've been hanging out with her for almost three hours and I need to head home because I still have work tomorrow.

“Thanks for the wine.” I said as she walks me to her door “See you on Saturday?”

“Yeah, see you.” She smiled then she kissed me “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight, love.” I said and I can feel my cheeks burning up

On the way home, I can't help but smile throughout the whole drive. She makes me happy and crazy and I love it.

As I parked my car on the garage, I head straight to my bedroom and got ready for bed.

Before closing my eyes, I texted her goodnight and I'm sure she's already asleep so I didn't wait for her reply.

***

“You nervous?” Liam asked while I was fixing on my tie and I nod “You'll be fine.”

“I just can't believe that I'm getting married to the person I really love.” I said and continued to fix my hair

“Well wake up because you are.” He jokingly said “We better hurry up. The wedding will start soon.”

After 30 minutes or so, one of the organizers called me and she said it's time. I felt chills and my heart starts beating pretty fast as the boys started to get out of the room.

I'm getting married

I took a last glimpse on the mirror and followed the rest of the boys out of the room.