15° Wedding (Part 3)

(Published: June 3, 2016)
(Edited: April 12, 2020)

***

(Y/N)'s POV

As I was breaking down in tears, I heard our front door unlocked. My heart starts beating so fast. When the door flew open, adrenaline washed over me.

“You asshole!” I screamed and slap him on the face “Everybody was worried sick, you jerk!”

I keep hitting him on the shoulder, on the chest, on the hands, I don't care where my hand hits. All of my stress were slowly getting out of my system as soon as I started to feel his touch.

“(Y/N) please calm down.” Niall said hugging me tight to stop me from hurting him

“NO YOU PRICK! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! I HATE YOU! YOU ARE THE WORST!” I screamed, I don't care how loud my voice is

I'm so mad at him

“Baby, I know--”

“NO IT'S (Y/N) TO YOU! TELL ME!” I screamed as I pull away from him “Do you still love me?” I whispered

“What? Of course I love you, so much.” He said “I know you have the right to be mad, but please let me explain.”

Niall walked closer to me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and cried to his chest.

“Stop crying now.” He said “I can't bear to see you like this.”

“Are you having second thoughts?” I asked after pulling away from his embrace

“No. Please don't think like that.” He said as he took a step forward I stepped backwards

“Then what?! Tell me.”

“I'm scared.” He mumbled

I looked into his eyes and the blue orbs I used to love turned into red and puffy.

“What do you mean you're scared?! Did you ever thought that all of us were worried about you?! The boys went to find you but you weren't there. I thought you already went outside the country!” I cried “I thought you left me.”

“I'm scared to fail in our marriage, (Y/N). I am scared that I will not be the perfect husband you want me to be. Because I don't want you to live unhappy, I don't want you to be feel alone, I don't want bad things to happen between us, I don't want us to fall apart.” He said cracking at the end “Because I love you.”

He fell down to his knees and cried. It hurt me to see him like this. Two years in a relationship and I haven't seen him this so scared and fragile.

I kneeled in front of him and held his face with my hands so I can raise his face and look at me.

My poor, Niall.

I wiped down his tears before giving him a long passionate kiss on the lips.

“You don't need to be scared about those things. You will never be a perfect husband because no one is perfect, Niall. But I know you will try your best, for us and for our marriage.” I said pressing my forehead to his

“(Y/N), I'm sorry.” He said and then he hugged me tight “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

~ • 4 months later • ~

“I do.” Niall whispered

“Niall James Horan, you may now kiss your bride." The priest said

Niall raised the veil out of my face and gently held my face with his hands. As I felt his lips attached to mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck and our lips move in sync. I still felt the butterflies that I felt when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

There were whistling and cheering on the background but it felt like we were the only inside the room.

“Okay lovebirds, time for picture taking.” I heard my brother said and Niall pulled away from the kiss

As we faced the camera with our family relatives beside us, Niall whispered “Together, Mrs. (Y/N) Horan?”

“Together, Mr. Niall Horan.” I said before giving him a kiss on his cheek

As long as we are together, nothing is going to fall apart. Not even us and not even our marriage.

***
Don't forget to vote! 🌟