Chapter 3

Zach was walking back and forth infront of the tv while I sat on the couch staring at him. My eyes following his every move. "Josh" he said and stopped. I stared at him. "Yes that is my name what can I do for you?" I asked at him. "Your mommy is gonna be in the hospital for a while you know that right?" he asked me. "I know" I said and looked down. "Your mommy has cancer" he said. "Cancer?" I asked him. "Yes which means she is getting sicker" he said. "Is she gonna be okay?! man! she should've listened to me when I told her to get her flu shot at Walmart!" I said. "The flu has nothing to do with your mommy's sickness" he laughed. "Zach! it's not funny! you better get your flu shot thingy right now!" I said. "Josh. calm down. I already had that" he said. "Thank god!" I said. He laughed at me. "I don't like you" I stared at him. "Oh really?" He crossed his arms. "Do you want Xavier to watch you?" he continued. "No! please don't make Xavier watch me!" I begged. "That's what I thought" he said. "Do you wanna go to the park?" he asked. "Yes!" I jumped up an grabbed my power ranger. He picked me up and took me to the park. He sat on the swing as I played in the sand with my toy. "Hi! I'm Cory. What's your name?" a boy asked me. "I'm josh! it's nice to meet you Cory! do you wanna play power rangers with me?!" I asked him. "Yes!" he said happily. Zach looked at me and smiled. I had so much fun! this kid is awsome! he has a blue power ranger and everything!