Chapter 24

*2 years later*

"Spencer I'm home!!" I said. My dog, Spencer, came down stairs wagging his tail. "There you are silly doggy" I laughed. I live in Jays and Zach's old house. All alone with my dog. I have all of Jays money, cars, everything. Zach left awhile ago. No one knows where he went. Which is sad cause he's my best friend. The boys haven't been around lately. Sammy's off in Cali with Adrien. Dillon's off in ohio with Jake. And Cory... I-I don't know. I wish I kn- the door bell rang. I got up and went to the door. "If you're looking for Zach Sounders he's not here" I said and shut the door. "Wait" I said and opened it again. "Are you sure I'm looking for Zach josh?" Cory asked. "Cory!!!" I said and hugged him. "Why are you here?! dont you have like a family or something?!" I asked him. "Nope. I'm here for you. I haven't moved on. I can't m-" I kissed him. I had to. I promised. He was shocked of course but happy that I remembered. He kissed me back and pushed me into the house slamming me against the door. "You" kiss "are" kiss "mine" kiss. "Duh" I said and kissed him fully. He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck. He's so tall!! It's not fair. I have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him! he dragged me to the couch and fell with his back lying flat across it and me on top of him. And get this we were still kissing while he was doing this.