Chapter 23

I went to my bathroom and slammed the door locking it. I grabbed my razor and slammed it against the sink. When I got a blade Zach came in and snatched it. "Josh what are you doing?" he asked. I slid down the wall and hugged my knees. "I'm such a mess" I cried. he sighed and sat infront of me. "Why are you a mess?" he asked. "It's been 2 years without Cory. I can't do this" I said. "Josh. Yes you can. You're strong! he had a car now if he truly loves you he'll drive all the here too see you again" he said. "No he wont! he probably doesn't even know who I am anymore! he's probably moved on and forgot who I was" I said. "Look, I wish I could help you Josh. I really do. But I can't. I'm not strong enough. Jays in the hospital and my father just died. I'm going threw the same-" the phone down stairs rang. He got up and wet down stairs. "Josh?" Adrian asked. I looked up. He was standing there infront of the door. "Yeah?" I asked him. "Jay just passed away and dads going to the hospital without us" he said while running his bloody fingers threw his Blackish brown hair. I got up and grabbed his wrist. He whined. i looked at him. "Don't tell me you're a cutter too" I said. He looked down "is it that bad?". "No it's just your life is perfect. You're dating The Sammy Johnson for Peet's sake and then there's me who's still crushing on someone who probably doesn't even know who I am" I said. "Cory right?" he asked. "Yeah" I sighed. "He just posted on Tumblr that he's crushing and falling by the second on someone who probably doesn't know who he is either" he said. I grabbed my iPad. "Crushing, falling... It's been 2 years. where are you? do you even remember me? Have you moved on? am I still in your heart? do you still love me? Am I the one? are you the one? am I the one you want? I miss you..., I love you still. You're so far away but to me you're right here with me just like it used to be" I read. A tear drop fell on the screen. "He still loves me" I said. "He does" Zach said as he came in. Adrian left. I hugged my iPad. zach smiled and left. "Going to work" he said. I nodded and went to my bed sitting there staring at my lock screen. "Dillon, jake, me, Cory, Adrian, Sammy" I blinked at it. A notification popped up. "@c.ory has tagged you in a photo: @j.osh do you remember when I said I can't live without you? well guess what josh. I haven't moved on. I still love you. Do you still love me? have you moved on? it's been 2 years. I need to hear your voice again.... #crushing #imissu" I read. I grabbed my phone off my night stand. I went to the contacts. My finger hovered over "Coryy😘". I pressed it and out the phone up to my ear. "h-hello?" A crying voice asked. "Cory!" I said. "J-josh?" he asked. "I miss you cory! I can't do this anymore. I-I need you" I cried. "I miss you too Josh. My mom won't let me come see you. She said once I move out I can. I'm saving up so I can. Till I'm 18" he said. I cried even harder "I can't wait that long". "I-I know" he said. We talked for hours on end and I fell asleep on the phone...