Chapter one/ Intro

(IGNORE THE NASTY CAST, I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT) :(
Rewritten
Caroline's pov

"Caroline!" Juliet yelled while throwing a french fry at me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes Jules?" I questioned.

Why do I feel like shes going to say something stupid?

"Ugh! You never listen Carrie!" she grumbled before continuing. "I said, doesnt Jake look so irresistibly sexy today?" she said with a glint of lust in her eyes.

Yup, stupid alright.

"Yea." I said in a bored tone without looking up from my nasty cafe food. Juliet slouched down in her seat while mumbling stuff about me going crazy, before turning towards Sam and fangirling about something. Don't get me wrong, Jake Maschez was hands down the hottest guy I've ever seen. Although he was a complete player, so no thanks. Hope you can tell, I'm not the type of girl that falls head over heels for the cockiest hard headed asshole in school. I'm not saying that Juliet is, but holy crap I get it! He's good looking, doesn't mean I'm gonna blow his whistle.

I got snapped out of my thoughts as the cafeteria doors slammed open and in walked the devil himself, along with his crew of lost puppies. Yup cant forget them. Harsh I know, but he really is an ass. I havent talked to him personally, but apparently I have "caught his eye". My friends say that he has checked me out a few times, although I don't get why. I don't exactly dress to impress, more importantly to impress him; like most girls in my school. He has a type; pathetic bimbo sluts that just want one thing. SEX. SEX. And guess what? More sex.

I chugged down the rest of my water and stood up. "Guys I'm going home straight after school, but I'll meet you all at Juliet's house." I said and swung my bag over my shoulder. It was Friday and we were having a girls night. I left the cafeteria with a certain bad boy on my mind.

Disclaimer:
This chapter is rewritten and edited, the theme line of this story might be different in some ways, but it involves most of the same characters, settings etc. It is improved and improvement does include making hard changes. I am working on editing this story, though please bare with me. Thank you loves!
-
Check out my new novel called "Run Run Baby", its a romance/werewolf story so if thats what you're into then please give it a try!

Run Run Baby:
Maya & her older sister Aria are tired of all the moving around. After their mothers death and their fathers disappearance, they've always been on the move. Maya is very aware and secluded compared to her sister. So what happens when her mate ends up being an over protective, ruthless Alpha who is known of killing others? You run.

*WARNING: This story has swearing involved.