Chapter 5: Who knew that I would get involved with the 'It boy'

Hey everybody please enjoy this chapter! And give me some feedback!

Anyway here is chapter 5!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 5: Who knew that I would get involved with the 'It boy'

Recap of chapter 4:

"yah you could still stay popular. You could also hang out with us too. To be honest your a cool girl caroline."

"thanks Jake. Remember to text me your address."

"k bye"

"bye"

And the I hanged up. I knew I made the biggest mistake of my life...but isn't life about taking risks?

-------

After the phone call I just continued on with my day and pretended that I didn't just plan something with Jake.

*****

After school I went home and did my homework, ate etc.... etc...

But after I brushed my teeth and was about to go to sleep when I got a text from Jake

This is what the text said; hey Caroline it's Jake. I hope ur ready 4 tmrw

My address it 160 RiffLAROC drive

C u in the morning at 6:00am

I then texted back; k 6:00 sharp! Bye!

Then he texted back; k good night

Me: night!

Wow! I never knew I would ever be involved in something with the schools 'It boy'. Well I guess that I was wrong. Although, sometimes I did see Jake sneak a peak a me at most times but I'm pretty sure it's because I'm a geek. Nobody would like to be seen with me.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Well? What did you think I know it's short but I promise that next chapter I will actually get to the meaning of this story! Please FAN! COMMENT YOUR FEEDBACK! VOTE!

:)